Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $79.99
The previous price was $129.99
- Answer They’re the Razer branded linear Red opto mechanical switches and trust me they are smooth and linear. It takes a while to get used to but if you’re willing to commit these switches are butter even compared to cherry speeds.
QuestionI have been having a lot of typing mistakes on this keyboard because of accidental presses,and I've had it for about a day and a half.Will this be something I will get used to with time,or should I go ahead and return this?I came from Razer green switches
- Answer This is the fastest keyboard they have made to date it’s very sensitive and is meant be so it takes a few weeks to completey grasp but once you do you will love it
- Answer Yes, you should be able to replace them with third-party Doubleshot PBT Keycaps that are intended for cross-shaped axis switches.
- Answer No, we can't guarantee it would work since it's designed for PC use.
- Answer Yes these are the quiet linear switches found in the smaller Huntsman mini
- Answer One end is USB type C that connects to the keyboard. The other end is just a regular USB that you connect to the computer.
- Answer This is a mechanical keyboard and works with ps4. You can control the lighting of the keyboard using FN and numbers
- Answer Yes.
- Answer It's the latest Gen 2 red Razer™ Linear Optical Switch.