Questions & Answers
- QuestionI have an rca tv that I can not find a remote for . which remote dose the most rca tv , can you list the models this remote works on ? can I get my money back if it dose not work on my tv please help (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCAN THIS BE USED WITH A TCL ROKU TV (2 Answers)Answers
You should be able to use this remote. It has 2 codes for a TCL TV and there are 2 codes for Roku. I have a Roku Premier+ box and remote functions work nice with the Roku. My TV is a 10 year old Panasonic LCD and is fine.
- QuestionWill this work with a dish network joey? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThis 4-device remote can be used to control a DVD player, but I cannot find a way to use it to open and close the DVD drawer. There are no labelled buttons for this and nothing in the instructions. Any ideas? (1 Answer)Answers
Up near the top left is a "info/ options" button. Sometimes there will be a "secondary" menu. Which button to press at the same time you will just have to keep trying different buttons. But I have seen remote controls with a "second" set of options. Some remotes have used the word "shift". There is also at the bottom two buttons called enter or input/source. those might work too. So try pushing two buttons at the same time to get other choices on the remote. OR maybe the code you used does not give you all your options. That is why several number codes are given for a brand of DVDs. Some codes work better than other codes. Good luck.... just hold down options button constantly and try different buttons- including the channel up or down button. Button names can mean different functions.
- Questionwould this be helpful to someone who has trouble reading the numbers? (3 Answers)Answers
One of the reasons I chose this remote was because the buttons are large enough for me to use without putting on my reading glasses. The buttons are also large enough so that my fingers don't accidentally push more than one button. There is also a button called "Backlight" which can be pushed to light up all the buttons on the remote for about three or four seconds--very helpful. Instructions were great to explain each button's purpose, both for setup and daily use.
- QuestionThis has a selection for DVD players, but I cannot find a way to open and close the disk drawer. There are no buttons labelled for this. Any suggestions? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this fully control an apple TV 4 32 gb? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions