Questions & Answers
Model: RF-G1175SKU: 5709681
Ask a Question
- A: Does not work on any phone I have tried android or I phone plug is not compatible
- A: that's not what 'backward compatible' means, but an HDMI port is either IN or OUT. the one on your phone is OUT, so the answer is NO, it can't be used as an IN port.
- A: Get a Cromecast and cast it from the phone. you will be much happier this way
- A: No, the adapter does not supply power. It works as a cable adapter only and doesn't use power either.
All you can do is make sure your phone is fully charged before using it.
- A: This will only work with phones that have a micro hdmi or mini hdmi port.
Be aware that it does NOT come with cables.
- A: If you have a mini hdmi on your kindle, I recommend getting a mini to regular hdmi cable. This will work much better. This adapter was not good.
- A: no it doesnt work
im a boost dealer and a customer came in thinkiing something was wrong with their phone but its th device rocketfish
- A: No, this adapter won't work with the Tab 4. The Galaxy Tab 4 does not have a micro or mini HDMI port.
- A: It will work only if your TV has a HDMI connection.
- A: It will work if the adaptor fits lg 5 connection then connect to HDMI .
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions