Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes, it come with an adapter that plugs in for component or RCA style connection.
- Answer The main claim was that a curved screen is a more natural shape to take advantage of our round eyes' peripheral vision, which should mean curved TVs allow for a more immersive experience, as the curve should make them fill more of our field of view. They're also supposed to give a wider viewing angle.
QuestionWill I be able to download the WWE app from the internet on this smart TV, to watch the pay for view shows? Can you go to the internet on this TV? My understanding is that some app can't be streamed on this TV only the ones that are already on the TV!
- Answer Yes, you can install the WWE Network app on this smart TV and also can browse the internet.
- Answer The stand does not come attached but it's literally 4 screws and 5 minutes of your time. As I was make a space in the mancave to put my TV at my 10 year old son assembled the stand..Easy peasy!
QuestionThe height is listed as 28” without the stand and 40” with the stand. Just want to confirm this is an error!? The stand is really just two V shaped legs from the picture, and there’s no way those legs can add 12” to the height! More like 3-4” tops.
- Answer Total height with legs is 31”
- Answer No, this product does not have a split screen feature.
QuestionHow far apart are the legs, in other words, how wide does the table need to be to put the tv?
- Answer 48 inches table will be okay to carry this tv
- Answer The TV and stand is less than 52” wide & less than 37” tall. The height specs from Samsung are wrong on the website. Hope this helps
- Answer Hello Blalock, I have attached a link below to the specifications of the unit, you will find more information regarding Wall Mounts here. https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/uhd-tvs/55-inch-nu7300-curved-smart-4k-uhd-tv-un55nu7300fxza/?redir=UN55NU7300FXZA#specs ^Britt
- Answer Yes, I think. There are red and white (Right and Left channel) inputs for sound through your system. I am using them for an older Denon 2.1 for the DVD player, with the RBG inputs. I am using the optical for surround sound, not sure about RCA output. Hope this helps to answer your question.