Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $391.99
The regular price is $699.99
- Answer Hold down the power button on the remote until the tv resets. I think it took about 30 seconds.
- Answer Because it's the largest tv that fits in my Entertainment Cove!
- Answer 11.25in front leg to back leg (see pic). Distance between right leg (one side of tv) to the left leg (opposite side of tv) is 46 7/8 (see pic).
- Answer Yes it has Amazon, Netflix, Vudu and several other apps to use.
- Answer Yes, you can get ice cubes from,this TV with special places on the remote.
QuestionWhat would be causing a crackling/popping sound? Watching Netflix via Firestick and TV is randomly making a sound like there is some sort of interference. Any ideas?
- Answer If it happens consistently using a variety of inputs or sources, it may be a hardware issue with the TV.
QuestionIn the specifications it says it has an analog tuner. If this is correct would it not be compatible with over the air broadcast.
- Answer The manufacturer's specifications indicate this TV has an RF socket which accepts analog signals as well as HDMI digital interface.
- Answer Hi According to the Pythagorean therom (A Square + B Squared = C Squared), it is the Square Root of 3796 which is the sum of 36 squared (1296) and 50 squared (2500) So the answer is 61.612 Diagonal Inches But they also say you should leave space around it so it will vent the heat from the TV and the TV might have a frame of 1/4 inch or more around the screen Additionally you might have to reach behind the TV to access the plugins and connectors. I recently bought a Samsung 58" TV and I left it quite a ways from the wall so I could get behind it, So I don't know. But isn't math fun? -DIck
QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the box it's packaged in, specifically the height? Trying to determine if it will fit in my SUV or if I'd need it delivered.
- Answer It fit easily behind the front seats in my Honda CRV
- Answer Diagnally. From top corner to bottom corner.
QuestionHow do I connect my Sony soundbar to this TV? This TV doesn't have digital audio connectivity but my soundbar does. What is the right cable that I need?
- Answer This TV does have an optical audio output, so you should be all set.
QuestionWhat is the refresh rate please
- Answer The refresh rate on this TV is 60 Hz, the "Motion Rate" is listed as 120, this is not apples to apples! Here are the specs that are not being shown: https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/6f4ad6a There are only a few TV's in this price range with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, and this isn't one of them!
- Answer No but the limitation is on Apple's side, not Samsung. For an Iphone you can only mirror through an Apple TV.
QuestionHow to get Bluetooth headphones to work with this TV? I also have the Samsung 3 Series soundbar (HW-KM36) connected via the supplied optical cable. Will not recognize my BT phones - is it even possible?
- Answer You do have the option of purchasing (approx. 30.00 ) a Bluetooth transmitter 4.1 that will allow you to use Bluetooth headphones.
QuestionI see this model does not come with a smart remote control. Will a smart remote for other models work on this one can i buy a smart remote that works? Thanks!
- Answer No, it's not a smart remote. Yes , you can buy one that works with it