Questions & Answers
- Questionwill it work even if you dont hook up the steam (10 Answers)
my washer and dryer are nowhere near each other ( old house, dont ask) . If later on I move and am able to use the steam option, I would like to have a dryer that can do this at that time. Will the dryer work NOW, if I dont hook up the steam option?
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionSteam Feature (11 Answers)Answers
- Questionis it good for drying king size comforter? (11 Answers)Answers
I'm not sure if you still need this or if it was answered already... I have a California King bed and my comforter fits just fine. It sometimes gets a little "twisted" during the drying cycle and needs a little longer, but that's been the worst experience so far.
- Questionwhat are the outer dimensions of this dryer. I have a small laundry area (1 Answer)
- QuestionDo you have the platinum color? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes Best Buy haul away old washer and dryer? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this dryer have a light inside . (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan this unit be configured to have a vent on the left side when facing the dryer? I don't have enough room at the back for venting pipe. (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionis it 110 or 220 (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan you change or alter the end-of-cycle melody-- or is there more than one melody that you can choose? (Just wondering. I'm a musician; what can I say?) (1 Answer)Answers
I don't think so. There is a manual that's pretty thick that it comes with, and with being a electrical maintenance degree student I did flip through most of the paperwork including the electrical diagram for diagnosing while I was stuck delivering them, and I don't remember seeing anything in the manual about changing the tune. I think if there is something in there it could be changed to, it would be a more simple dinging alarm, rather than the tune. The tune itself is a signature of Samsung. They all sing the same tune. The LG's all sing a slightly different tune, that kinda sounded like the ZELDA theme. However as the models keep advancing and you could have a model that was designed a year or three later than the one that I got so check the manual if you got it. Or what we'd do in the store when trying to get them out of DEMO mode. can't have a unit in the house in DEMO mode! lol. We would type in the make, possibly the model as well into YOUTUBE.COM and it would have tutorials uploaded from the individual manufacturers regarding those types of instructions. Plus not you have washers and dryers that have NFC and Bluetooth, so the idea that the song could be changed seems like it should be possible. But to sum up, you may be able to change the finished sound to a more simple Dinging sound, but it will require a combination of buttons to be pressed to get into the system menu. So unless you're really wanting to change it, I wouldn't advise messing with it.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions