Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $629.99
The regular price is $899.99
- Answer The previous answers state that this model does NOT have Bluetooth- please advise
QuestionWhat are the measurements from the feet of the tv to the edge. Or can you give me the measurements between the two feet?
- Answer According to the box (and confirmed with a tape measure) the distance is 47.5" from outside foot to outside foot.
- Answer Unfortunately, this model does not support bluetooth. If you would like this functionality, you will have to step up to the RU7100/RU740D or above. Note: the RU7100 only supports audio via bluetooth. The RU740D, RU8000/RU800D, Q60RA/Q6DRA, Q70RA/Q7DRA, Q80RA/Q8DRA, Q90RA Q900RB, LS03, LS01 have full bluetooth functionality (such as a bluetooth remote/keyboard, etc.)
- Answer It was a one day door buster deal on Nov 15th. It should go back down on Black Friday.
- Answer The black levels of this television will be on par with other VA-type televisions from Samsung. If you would like to see a comparable model, be on the lookout for the following: NU6070, NU6080, NU6900, NU6950, NU7100, NU710D, RU7100, RU710D. I would highly recommend looking at the 65" or 75" sizes of these series listed for a more accurate depiction of this 70" model. Most likely, this 70" model will not be on display, as it is an exclusive Black Friday model for Best Buy, and it will be available for only a limited time. For an accurate review: https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/nu6900
QuestionWhat does the remote look like?
- Answer The remote included with this television is the "Samsung Basic" remote. They've had this remote for several model years now...it is not bluetooth. Model Number: BN59-01301A Please see this link for an image: http://www.samsungparts.com/detailed_view.asp?i1=/Images/parts/BN59-01301A.jpg&i2=&i3=&i4=&ic1=&ic2=&ic3=&ic4=&prodid=BN59-01301A Personally, I prefer this remote over the smart remote. If you want a smart remote, you can purchase the BN59-01259B. This was the last available Samsung smart remote that is not bluetooth.
QuestionWhat are the measurements between the TV legs. I have a TV stand that's 60 inches long and I'm trying to figure out if this TV will fit.
- Answer The distance is 47.5" from the outside of the legs. Also, the legs are 13.5" deep.
- Answer I measured from the table to bottom of TV its 3" 5/8, and the outer width of the installed feet is 48"
- Answer I assume you are referring to viewing angles? This is a VA-type television, so it will appear best looking at it directly vs. from an angle. If you are looking for a television with wide-viewing angles, you will be wanting an IPS based television. LG produces IPS panels (other brands use LG panels as well). If you are wanting to stick with Samsung, but want an IPS panel, here are the comparable IPS variants: 1. UN65NU6900FXZA : Version ZA02 2. UN75NU6900FXZA : Version ZA01 The version can be found on one of the sides of the box (it will be on the sticker that lists the model nuimber).
QuestionHi, I read a review about this TV that they had a prompt come up saying that if they wanted to continue using the smart function apps you would have to agree to adds. they did not agree to, thus no Apps. will i get this issue if i buy this tv from you?
- Answer Yes you must agree to advertisements while using the applications, but there are few apps that are free and not subscription based that dont already show advertising. apps like Hulu and netflix that i pay for do not show adds, dont let this be a deal breaker, the TV is a grwat value, and the adds are not as intrusive as people make them seem.
QuestionThe book says it needs 49 mm mounting screws ( got 50, all the store had), but they stick out pretty far when screwed in. Is this right? this can't be right, can it? No way that's secure. Help please?
- Answer The threaded portion of the hole is inset into the rear of the tv ( no threads flush with the rear of the tv ) They have to be longer than you think. If they are a little to long, just put washers behind the head of the screw to get the proper depth of thread into the tv. I just mounted mine and with a M8 bolt that was about 1 1/4" long I used 3 washers to get the proper length. A 1" long bolt may of worked better.
- Answer All measurements are listed under the specifications section of the item listing. Box Dimension Height 40.2 inches Width 68.4 inches Depth 9.5 inches
- Answer The dimensions of the TV are Product Height With Stand 38.2 inches Product Width 62 inches Product Depth With Stand 13.4 inches Product Height Without Stand 34.4 inches Product Depth Without Stand 2.4 inches Product Weight With Stand 55.8 pounds Product Weight Without Stand 54.5 pounds