Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $3,509.99
QuestionDoes this model have the same issues with the ice maker freezing up, or other issues as mentioned in the class action lawsuit?
- Answer We have had our refrigerator since March 27th, and have had no problems with the ice maker. We did a lot of research on the ice maker issue, and made sure that we purchased a refrigerator made in 2020, as they have corrected the issue on the newer models.
QuestionCan the drawers be removed as well as the doors. Ordered this size on impulse (27.7 cu ft) and then realized that the opening to my kitchen is much narrower than the rest of the house, measuring 32inches.
- Answer We did not have this problem for doors/drawers to be removed. However, here is some input which may be useful: 1. If delivery/installation included with your order, they will take care of removal/assembly of doors/drawers and the kitchen access (and Main entrance) door removal/assembly as needed. However, ensure that dimensions (depth of the refrigerator) after removal of both refrigerator & kitchen access doors still allow for the refrigerator to be moved inside the kitchen. 2. If delivery/installation not included with your order, you need to find dimensions as explained above. As I recall, in one of the vidoes provided by Samsung, it explains how lower two drawers use clip on mechanism for easy removal and put it back. For the top two doors, as I recall, they are easy to remove from the top hinges. For all the electric/water connections on either side they are male/female end connectors which are easy to remove and connect as well. Hope this helps! Thanks!!
- Answer This unit can be connected as an access point to your home wi-fi network. It is a very simple connection, but depending on the distance from your router and home construction you may need an extender for consistent signal strength. You must down load a separate app for the camera functionality but the Spotify is preloaded. Keep in mind with the camera views, you only see the front items in a small area of the fridge. You will not see anything in the doors or freezer, and the camera cant "identify" items behind other items unless it can see the whole item.
- Answer Hi there, I can help with this. I have an article that will show you pictures of different ice problems. But your ice will look like the first photo. We call this Half Moon Shape. See link below: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001688/ Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer Hello Sara! This refrigerator can connect only with the following Samsung Smart TVs J/K/MU6400 series or above launched in 2015~2017; NU7400 series or above launched in 2018; Q60R series or above launched in 2018. Please check the model of your TV before attempting to connect. Thank you for choosing Samsung! ^Lena
QuestionDoes the family hub screen show Nest Hello video doorbell. I saw that it works for Ring doorbell.
- Answer Hi vamc! Currently the Nest doorbell is not confirmed as compatible with the Family Hub refrigerators. ^Jecca
QuestionDoes the refrigerator have an ethernet port if I want to hardwire or is the connection only WiFi?
- Answer Hi there, I can help with that. Our Samsung Refrigerator is Wi-Fi compatible only. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer Hi there! For details on compatibility and using the Smart features of this refrigerator, I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team at 866-813-2404. ^Jecca
QuestionDoes anyone notice 3 tiny holes on the top left handside from inside?. I have attached a picture. Just want to make sure its not a defect.
- Answer I have no idea. I just noticed that last week so wanted to make sure its not only my unit with that. Seems like its a factory thing from Samsung.
- Answer Yes, they will still open!
- Answer Hi there, I can help with that. Here are the product dimensions. See link below: Depth “A” 34" (864 mm) Width “B” 35 3/4" (908 mm) Height “C” 68 7/8" (1749 mm) Overall Height “D” 70" (1777 mm) Depth “E” 36 1/2" (926 mm) Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
Questionmy new fridge got installled this afternoon but the water from the dispenser is not cold. Its like the water from the faucet.
- Answer Hi there, I can help with that. The refrigerator will take a few days to cool the water line. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
QuestionWhat does Gallon Door Storage really mean? Mine doesn't hold standard grocery gallon milk containers.
- Answer Hi there, I can help with that. this just simply means that a standard gallon of milk will fit in the door bins. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer I know it works with my ring doorbell camera.