Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,049.99
with activation today
The previous price was $1,349.99
- Answer I'm not sure if they can ship to México, but I does work with Mexican SIM cards, you have to get the one that is unlocked. Just insert the SIM card, search for mobile networks if it doesn't get cellular signal at inserting it, and that's it
Questionwhen is the arrive for this phone samsung-galaxy-note20-ultra-5g-512gb-mystic-black email me.
- Answer The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G is not longer being made since the S21 model are coming out. You need to hunt down and keep and eye on the open box items fi you want them and they are very rare, especially the 512Gb variant. Took me more than a month to get one. Good luck
- Answer im assuming you're referring to the note20 ultra 5G, and yes, the 512gb internal storage is available on the samsung factory unlocked models.
- Answer Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
QuestionThe 512GB storage Note Ultra seems never to be available at my store or within a 100 mile radius. Why can't Best Buy ship it to me?
- Answer Seems odd. I had mine shipped to me. Could be due to the extra shipping requirements and restrictions placed on devices with a Lithium ion battery, especially if shipped by USPS. Can you ship to store? Give them a call and ask why if you haven't already.
QuestionHello Have been looking for the Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra in 512gb storage but couldn't find any. It shows sold out. Is there a way I can get one ordered or do you guys have any in stock I can get before Christmas. Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 512G
- Answer I can only tell you what I did. I searched different stores and found one online out of box. It works fine. Someone bought it and brought is back plus it is still covered under the warranty. When you go to best buy. Com just change the zip codes and if they have one out of the box buy it online. Worst case you just return it if it isn't working.
- Answer Yes it is compatible.
QuestionIt is said that this phone is unlocked and compatible with all networks but before checkout; just a few unlock options are provided. Does it mean that the companies not listed are not compatible?
- Answer No, an unlocked phone is compatible with any carrier I'm not sure why they only list 2 carriers before check out.
Questionif i have T-mobile carrier will i be able to unlocked with the same T-moble carrier or do i have to choose the carriers available?
- Answer An unlocked phone can be used with any carrier. It will work with T-mobile.
QuestionSince T-Mobile bought out Sprint I'm still on Spring can you still use it on Sprint? and then when T-Mobile does take over completely will it go to T-Mobile and also work on T-Mobile? And second question does it work on all 5G settings ? Thanks.
- Answer Hi, It should work perfectly once T-mobile takes over completely I'm actually in the same boat, I just purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G 512GB. About 1 month ago unlocked, I'm using Sprint as well. We have the newest devices so we shouldn't have any issues once T-mobile fully takes over Sprints network. From my understanding. if some users are using older devices they may have to change devices to get T-mobile fully network performance. If I'm correct. Thanks