Questions & Answers
QuestionI pre ordered the note 9 with sprint and how to I get the AKG headphones? Can anyone walk me through the process.
- Answer To get the wireless AKG headphones I’m pretty sure you have to send proof of purchase to Samsung. They will than ship the AKG headphones to you. That’s what I had to do when they had a similar promotion.
- Answer Just get a package disabler in the play store and freeze apps that you dont want. you can also uninstall as well. App is a few bucks but definitely worth it. You dont need to root phone and you can freeze/delete any app
QuestionIf I chose the note 9 sprint offer 20$/ mon for 24 month and then I decided not to upgrade with them, what’s the next step then?
- Answer As I understand it, you'd own the phone after 24 months - at which point, you would have the option either to upgrade to another phone with Sprint, keep your Note9 on Sprint's service, or contact Sprint to have the phone unlocked and take it to another carrier. You should contact Sprint and confirm the terms of the agreement with at least two different reps before signing up for anything - I suggest using live chat first, so you can have a transcript of the conversation emailed to you for review and then confirm that info with a phone rep.
- Answer It depends on which phone you choose and what promotions are going on when your lease ends. I just upgraded from a Note8 to a Note9 that was flex lease. The promotion going at the time was zero initial cost with new monthly payments. I only had to pay the sales tax at the time of purchase which in my case was $58. It was very painless to activate the new phone, transfer all of my info to the Note9 and send the Note8 back to Sprint. As your lease is nearing the end, just watch the various specials being offered. Usually an upgrade is offered a couple of months prior to lease ending.
QuestionHow does this plan or way of paying this phone work? Do I have to pay the $21 and I get the phone with service?
- Answer Simply you gonna pay the monthly plan+ $20 monthly installments for the phone
Questioni have a sprint note 9 with 128 gigs can i install a 512 memory card ? or do i have to go with a 384 card thank you
- Answer Up to 512GB additional storage with external microSD card.
- Answer Yes any NEW note9 or tab s4 will allow you to get the galaxy skin be careful not to purchase a open box or used cus once it's redeemed on the device it cannot be granted again alot of people are buying these products gettign the skin for their fortnite account and then returning and refunding
- Answer Catch one of the Best Buy mobile phone gurus and tell them exactly what you need. I've dealt with the folks at my local store many times, and the CSRs at my store have done great work, for me. Whether it's about the equipment or the plan(s), they've consistently come through.
Questionis it normal for the battery life not to last a full day? i just got the phone last week and it may last from 8 to 8.
- Answer What phone is it? And it depends on what you're doing on it and your settings. I have a note 9 and it will last for days playing games, phone calls, texting, and occasionally streaming video. There are literally hundreds of variables you have to take into account. We may have the same phone but the odds of us having the same settings and use is astronomical. I run my on performance mode as well.
- Answer I got a wireless charger.
QuestionI'm already a Sprint customer, hasent Sprint dropped their airtime prices, I'm paying 80.00 a month, got unlimited data ,text,voice...or is their carriers with lower prices on voice,data,texting, than Sprint.
- Answer I have a plan that as long as I don't change it, Sprint will not take it away...I have Unlimited Talk, Text, Data...we have 7 phones on our plan and NO ONE can offer us a better deal than what we pay now! If you have that plan I would talk to someone at Best Buy, they can look at what options there are, how much data you use, etc and tell you if there is a better plan available! I did that and they told me stay where you are!
- Answer Go to Best Buy; they'll take great care of you...
- Answer Yes. Of course.