Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,399.99
with activation today
The previous price was $1,449.99
Questionfor the 1tb model of this phone how much ram is on it because on samsung site it says only 8gb instead of 12gb ram ?
- Answer 1 TB model has 12GB of RAM. All other storage options for the s10 and s10 plus have 8GB of RAM.
- Answer It's always best to check with your carrier prior to buying ANY phone. I got this model (which Sprint does not sell in its own stores) at Best Buy mainly because of the memory and the ability to add a 1TB micro SD card. It allowed me to video the full memorial service for my dad as well as many other things. BTW, really good video and voice capture for said service including the trumpet player on the knoll playing "Taps" at least 50 yards from the service. The phone never got hot either with that long of video recording and the temps were well into the upper 80's.
QuestionI'm interested in the 512G, 1T S10+ model but want to see if it will be upgradeable to 5G network speed or will that have to be a different phone altogether?
- Answer Samsung will release a 5G variant of the Galaxy 10+ sometime this summer, coming first to Verizon's network. It's best to wait for that version of the 10+ since it will come with a larger battery, an additional camera (AR), and a slightly larger display.
Questionare the samsung s10+ phones with DUAL SIM (can use the 2nd card in the tray for a SIM or a microSD card, or single sim??
- Answer NO. The US market phones are single SIM only, not dual SIM. In order to get a dual SIM phone you would have to purchase an unlocked international version which Best Buy does not sell.
QuestionWill this phone work with Boost Mobile, yes or no? I spoke with numerous Boost Mobile customer service reps, but they could not or would not give me a straight/definitive answer. The online BM community forum was of no help either. Thanks!
- Answer I had it with Sprint when first bought then switched to t-Mobile, the phone is unlocked and should work with all networks.
QuestionGood evening, in the page referring to the Samsung Galaxy S10 +, you are missing the information on the Ram Memory of the respective device. Thank you.
- Answer Samsung Galaxy S10+ SM-G975U 1TB Smartphone (Unlocked, Prism Black, Ceramic Finish) Running the Android 9.0 Pie operating system, this phone is powered by a Snapdragon 855 Octa-Core processor and 12GB of RAM. The others run 8m of RAM
QuestionWill the Samsung - Galaxy S10+ with 512GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) Ceramic - Black phone work outside USA as well?
- Answer Yes. I just moved my SIM card from my S7 Edge to my new S10+. When I was in the Netherlands I took that SIM card out of the S7 Edge and put a SIM card in from a Dutch phone service. It worked fine. The reason is that the S7 Edge and the new S10+ both support GSM and CDMA. Most of the world runs with GSM. Reference: www.pcmag.com/news/300986/cdma-vs-gsm-whats-the-difference So, if you're with a carrier like Sprint or Verizon and running CDMA, you can leave the US and switch to a SIM card from a carrier running GSM and your phone will work just fine. Hope this helps!
QuestionWhy can't I select the ceramic option with the unlocked S10+ 512gb? Also, there's no mention of the wireless ear buds. What the heck??
- Answer The wireless earbuds are only for those who preordered the phone before release day. If you did, then bestbuy will give you a sheet with information on how to claim the earbuds. It's a simple process, it took me less than 5 minutes to complete
- Answer Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S10+ with 512GB is a lot heavier with the ceramic back.
- Answer The back cover is made of a hard plastic which picks up fingerprints quite easily.
- Answer Yes ,it does work in Mexico, and it works with any company, USA or Mexico.