Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs there any advantage to going to Best Buy over going to a Sprint store locally? I am a sprint customer and want a 2 yr contract. (6 Answers)Answers
Definitely go to Best Buy. Like for instance Sprint phones are way to high. Now their 2 year service plan is great but their phones will break you. That Samsung S7 is $548.00 at Sprint but at Best Buy it is $199.99. You simply buy the phone at best buy and activate through your sprint contract. I just renewed mine but I would never buy a phone at sprint. Best Buy is cheaper and always better.
- QuestionDoes this version have removable battery & sd card (10 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the S7 support wireless charging? (7 Answers)
- QuestionHow does this work if I'm new to sprint switching carriers? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this phone really 49.99 (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre customers able to use the $200.00 promotional egift card toward the upfront cost of any sales tax, activation fees, etc in store at the time of purchase? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat do they mean by 2 year contract? (5 Answers)
By buying this phone do I have to activate it and get a contract with best buy or why does it say that? I never shopped here online before. I have boost, and I wanted to go activate it over there, can I or no?Answers
- QuestionIs this for NEW Customers only (3 Answers)
- QuestionIf I am with Sprint what is the activation cost if you purchase the S7 with a 2 yr contract? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionpre order in store (7 Answers)Answers
Best Buy will allow you to preorder and pay at your local store if upgrading or doing either the lease or installments. They will not however let you preorder in store if you want to buy the phone out right, unactivated. I have talked to two separate locations here, north of Seattle, and both say that Best Buy will not let them sell the phone unactivated in store. In talking to the stores I have expressed my confusion. You can do it online, why not in store?! All I have received is a sorry there is nothing we can do. Hope that answers your question.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions