- QuestionAny insurance for buying it no contract? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this phone "Blutooth" enabled? (10 Answers)
- QuestionIs the battery user replaceable, like the s5 and prior models? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the battery for the Samsung Galaxy S7 interchangeable? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionUnlock (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionisn't there a potential battery problem with this phone----I thought there was a mfgr. recall (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI don't understand why people would finance a phone for 30 months. They pay full price. what happened to getting a discount for signing a contract (6 Answers)Answers
totally agree however with phone prices being what they are nowadays, it would be a little costly for a family as opposed to just buying one. the thing i dont get is that at&t offers buy one get one free for transferring or new customers but they dont show any love for people who have been with them for the last 8 years.....loyalty is a one way street i guess!
- Questiondoes the samsung galaxy s7 edge (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDid this phone come with a new Nano SIM in the box? (2 Answers)
- Questioncharging cable (7 Answers)Answers
Yes you can however your Samsung S3 cable WONT quickly charge the S7. Only the charger it comes with charges the S7 quickly. The circular wireless "fast" charger DOESNT charge half as fast as the wall charger, but it came free with my purchase so I cannot complain.
I Would Recommend:
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions