Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $541.99
The regular price is $569.99
QuestionHow difference between this product and Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB (Unlocked) - Gold Platinum?? Both of all can work with At&t prepaid and internationally? I will leave US around 4 months. So i worry about it if i would pay almost $800
- Answer This version of Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935UZSAXAA) is the US unlocked version released by Samsung. The Galaxy S7 edge unlocked - Gold Platinum model (G935F EDGE-GOLD) is the international unlocked version. Samsung Pay and WIFI calling will not work on this version and there is no manufacturer warranty. I recommend getting this model (SM-G935UZSAXAA) as all features will work and there is manufacturers warranty.
QuestionWarranty of phone?
- Answer This particular phone in Titanium Silver is covered by US Manufacturer Warranty. I did a huge investigation about this issue contacting directly Samsung and verifying everything with Best Buy Customer Service Representatives. As of now, there are only 3 unlocked Galaxy models that are covered by Samsung Warranty in US: 1. Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black 2. Samsung Galaxy S7 - Black 3. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Titanium Silver You can verify this info at samsung.com official site
QuestionI'm a old timer so my question may sound out of date. When a phone is unlocked does that mean that I can use it with ANY carrier? Thanks
- Answer You would think so, but nope! Buy it from Verizon and they will grudgingly unlock it for you, but you will be stuck with a CDMA carrier (Verizon and Sprint, mostly) plus you cannot uninstall the Verizon crapware they put on it. Buy from AT&T and the same thing, but you are stuck with GSM carriers (AT&T and T-Mobile, mostly). If you buy a FACTORY unlocked phone you can use it on any carrier, including Europe. Also, there is still some crapware but a lot less than from a phone company. Took me a lot of reading to figure out this tricky word, unlocked. Can't trust phone companies.
QuestionCan I spontaneously combust while using this device? Seriously, why is this still for sale....
- Answer That's the galaxy note 7 you are thinking of. This isn't that.....
- Answer Yes, it works internationally. FREQUENCIES AND DATA TYPE 2G CDMA: CDMA800, USPCS1900 2G GSM: GSM850,GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 3G CDMA: BC0(800), BC1(1900, BC10(800) 3G UMTS: B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900) 3G TD-SCDMA: B34(2010), B39(1880) 4G FDD LTE: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B18(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(800), B29(700), B30(2300) 4G TDD LTE: B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- Answer This version is 769.99 USD which converts to 1699637.43 Tanzanian Shillings.
- Answer I brought mine new and it was unlocked. I believe it comes with a one year warranty from Samsung. Best Buy will tell you if it is used. I had to buy a sim card from T-Mobile. It works great.
- Answer This product is unlocked.
- Answer I believe the international version is the F and FD models, but the U can be used overseas but you will need to get a different SIM to use it overseas like a different SIM per country. The FD is a dual SIM model that would be very useful if you traveled a lot and needed more than one SIM.
QuestionHello, I bough Samsung Galaxy S 7 edge online. I have received it, but the battery life is very short. It keeps max 7-8 hours in a day and I don't use it too much. Please advise what to do? Shall I need to return?
- Answer Something is dragging the battery. Look at the battery settings and reviewer the power consumption. Or, your can install the Samsung desktop application, connect the phone to your computer and reflash the firmware. This will clear any issues due to a faulty imaging at Samsung plant. The other thing you could try if your haven't already, is to, run the updater on the device, download and install all the latest updates, then do a factory reset and wipe everything( if you an SD card in the phone, eject it first), then go through the setup again... don't install any 3rd party apps for the 1st day and see how the battery life is, if good, you know it's not hardware related( also config the battery saving options). If the issue persist, look at getting a replacement.