Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow much internal memory is taken up by preloaded apps? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have a Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge - I had to buy the Otter Box cover, only cover that fit, when I text, its a struggle to get the letters near the edge sometimes. Does anyone have this issue on the Samsung 8 or 8+? Drives me nuts on current 7 Edge! (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionOn samsung you can finance and make payments on the phone but best buy website requires you to activate the line. Can i purchese just the phone on financing in store? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow durable is the glass in the Samsung S8 phones? Is a screen protector necessary or are people just accustomed to adding them on the purchase. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThere is someone give cheaper price fr iphone7 plus 128 180 BHD bahrani and you give expensive what is the different?can you give me helpfull answer?he said im from bestbuy and you here selling same phone expensive why different? (1 Answer)Answers
If this is someone trying to sell a phone to you outside of an actual store, I would be cautious, it sounds like it could be a scam of some sort. More than likely the phone they are trying to sell you is either a stolen device, or is a used/refurbished device. No Best Buy associate is authorized to sell product on their own outside of a Best Buy store, so either they are not an associate, or they are stealing from their workplace, either of which leads to a situation I would recommend you staying away from.
- QuestionHello dear manager can you tell me there is one person selling on Facebook iPhone 7plus128 180BD bahraini.he is tru?he said I'm working in bestbuy he said you can order me here I'll deliver you in 2.so can i buy from him? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I order the promotional discounted VR bundle for the S8+ that Samsung is offering on their website, thru Best Buy? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat if you are already a Verizon customer? Can you still get this deal? It's about $10 cheaper per month than on the Verizon website. (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I do the financing then pay it off right away? Would it be 516 or 816? I want to use it with total wireless (it is compatible ) but I don't want to pay full price. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is taking $300 off the top. You can put $0 down or put something down, but the rep said I have to finance something, even as low as $20. I got the S8, put $400 and financed $20. I will pay off in my next bill. There's isn't a penalty to pay off early, but the rep advised to wait at least until the 14 day return period in case you want to return. This is better than a carrier direct deal, where they charge you full price on the payment plan and give you a bill credit. For those deal, when you pay off early, you lose the remaining monthly credits.
- QuestionMy GS7edge has locked me out. If I buy a new S8+ could you still transfer all my data to new phone? I only have 4 more attempts before it will do an automatic factory reset. My life is on that phone, please help with solutions. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions