- QuestionWill these work on Cricket network? ( GSM ) (3 Answers)
- QuestionIf I order the phone, do I have to get a plan. Right now I don't want a plan on it because I have a plan on this phone. Also is the $25 a month for the phone or the plan? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI wish to purchase the unlocked version of Samsung S8. I have just chated with a Samsung agent and He told me they don't know when is it going to be available. Do you know an estimated date? (2 Answers)Answers
If your carrier is straight talk and you have a att sim card, you can just go buy a att s8 and put in your sim. It should work (well mine did) no need to put the AT&T sim in that comes with the phone just put the straight talk sim in and the apn settings. With this ill show proff for anyone think I'm lying look at the model number its sm950u
- QuestionIs the phone the same size as the galaxy s7? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI have a prepaid T-Mobile connection and i want to switch to At&t with this phone. What is the procedure for this? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this a pay as you go phone or a 2 year contract? (1 Answer)Answers
Answering for AT&T. Other carriers may do similar. Purchasing the phone using AT&T next gives you 2 options. One option is the 30 month payment plan which means you qualify for upgrade after 24 months and you turn in your phone if not paid in full. If you choose the 24 month payment plan, you qualify for an upgrade after 1 year and you turn in the phone if not paid in full. If you want to keep your phone then you need to pay remaining balance when you upgrade. For AT&T you can put additional money down when you buy the phone. I did the 30 month to qualify for the promotions (giftcards, etc...) but put 60% down. That made my balance low enough that i instantly qualified for an upgrade (if inwanted to turn it in or pay balance to keep) and also decreased my monthly payments. With AT&T you also have to pay tax on the full price of the phone when you buy it regardless of how much you put down. For more info on AT&T next, best buy has the info or you can just go to AT&T and read up on it. Just remember that most carriers will not let you keep your phone when you upgrade unless you have paid for the phone completely. The unlocked version of this phone cannot go under AT&T Next payments since it is not a carrier specific phone. For that phone with AT&T, you need to purchase for full price at checkout.
- Questionhi. if I buy 1 galaxy S8, second one is free? so I can pay 749 dollors then I can buy 2 piaces galaxy S8. is it correct? (1 Answer)Answers
Buy one get one free as far one line is a new line, the second one can be an upgrade. For that one you buy you can make payments for 30 months or 24 no interest or pay it cash upfront but you get tied for a contract of 24 or 30 months for the line you get for free. All that just for the installments.
- QuestionWhat kind of warranty support comes along with this purchase? Is the customer entitled to a standard 1-year free warranty? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWill it work on Indian network .... Indian sim will work on it... What type of warrant ..international or national (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow much does all the fees and tax on this phone cost if getting the 31/dollar a month plan through at&t? Not including accessories and such. I also will not be upgrading or trading in a phone. Just want to know a rough estimate on how much. (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions