Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan I make and receive phone calls with watch only? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you purchase different bands for it? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIf you buy the Verizon version can you still utilize it independent from the Verizon service. (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, it connects via Bluetooth/ wifi. This version is better because it has a built in speaker unlike the non-cellular version. Speaker is a must have! I enjoy using this whilre driving my car with Bluetooth synced to my phone.
- QuestionWhat's the difference between the stainless steel bezel? (5 Answers)Answers
The stainless steel version that doesn't say (Verizon) is the standard version Gear S2. The ceramic version that says (Verizon) and is 2mm bigger is the 3GS version. This one allows you to use the watch independently whereas the standard one requires a smartphone to be near to be functional.
- QuestionCan you pls explain the benefits and how well will it work with the s6 phone w/ ATT contract. Good and Bad. (0 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you listen to music from the watch? Like is it connected to the phone? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCAN THIS CALL AND TEXT DATA AND WIFI, WHEN I AM HOME I PUT MY PHONE WIFI. WILL IT WORK THE SAME. (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan I get the two yr contract price if I already have a Verizon account? If so how do I do that online? (0 Answers)
- QuestionI have Consumer Cellular and just bought the note 7 Verizon version.. I want a watch that has a heart rate monitor and the "fit" capabilities and receives calls without the note 7 nearby. Which phone does both, fit capabilites & bluetooth / wifi? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it have a Digital face availilable? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions