Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you use the rear camera while the case is on? The pictures don't show any cutout for the camera. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this case have a place to store the S Pen? The other Samsung cover for the Tab S3 does not. (5 Answers)Answers
To answer your question , yes it does come with an adhesive loop that you can attack to the side. I if your thinking that the folio case doesn't provide an option for holding the S pen your not quite correct. I thought this too originally but it turns out the two ridges on the front of the case are magnetic and do a very nice job of holding the S pen for most tasks. If your throwing it in a bag I would recommend putting it somewhere in a sleeve so it doesn't get smashed. The way it hold is much like the surface pro 5 and surface book. I prefer the magnets to the loop option provided with the keyboard case.
- Questiondose this case come in black? Samsung - Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 - Gray (5 Answers)
- QuestionSince it attaches with a magnet, do you think it's possible to attach it at the tablet while it is already using a slim cover? I don't want to use it always, but when I do, I don't want to switch from one cover to the other. Thank you (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI don't see any "Function" keys on the keyboard, more specifically wondering about 'Screenshot' capability? Thanks (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have seen two reviews on another site stating that there is no cut out for the rear facing camera. Is this correct? (5 Answers)Answers
That is correct. If you want to take a photo using the rear camera, you'll have to remove the Tab S3 from the keyboard cover. However, the Tab S3 mounts magnetically to the cover and self-aligns itself to it which makes its removal and re-installation quick and easy. Personally, I wouldn't want the keyboard dangling below the Tab S3 when taking photos so for me this isn't a problem or an inconvenience.
- Questionthis case/keyboard works with any Galaxy Tab? TAB A to be specific. (5 Answers)
- QuestionDumb question: Once I have the pins matched up and the keyboard functioning, I can't see how to adjust the cover so as to keep the Tab3 propped up. How to do this? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions