Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.99
The previous price was $279.99
QuestionJust got this monitor. Should I adjust any of the settings to get a more optimal performance for gaming, or just leave it as is?
- Answer Yes you will need to change the refresh rate to 144hz because it comes out of the box at only 60hz.
- Answer It does not have VESA mounting setup. You would have to build your own stand or something for that.
QuestionJust want to now what wording to pay attention for when searching for HDR settings. The FreeSnnc is also a term I am unfamiliar with as well thank you.
- Answer I cannot find the hdr setting either. I am doubting this monitor has hdr compatibility for ps4/computer. I’ve searched online but it doesn’t look like this monitor can actually handle it. Best Buy just messed up and that’s the only reason I bought mine. ):
- Answer You can hook up via HDMI
- Answer Yes u will not be able to have it at 144hz on a ps4 but on pc yes u will have it at 144hz
- Answer Works 120hz
QuestionDo I need a display port cable to use it or does the hdmi work as the display port in this instance?
- Answer It has both HDMI and Display Port inputs
- Answer In the circular recess in the back, there is an angled edge that faces downward. All ports, including the AC, are face-down along this ridge. The monitor, however, does not include any periods, commas, or any other punctuation anywhere. You'll need to get those elsewhere.
- Answer No u don’t all u need is to plug in the hdmi cable and turn it on
- Answer No, this monitor does not have speakers.
QuestionIf I buy a HDMI 1.4 port will it still be 60hz? Because i saw on one question it said if you don't have the display port it will be 60 hz, but the HDMI 1.4 port can run with 144hz so my question is if i buy a HDMI 1.4 port with it run 144hz?
- Answer People don't know what they are talking about, this monitor is 144hz no matter what.
QuestionIf I buy two and a gaming PC that has both HDMI and DisplayPort outs, I imagine I could do dual monitors with these? Does anyone think the curvature will impact a dual monitor setup?
- Answer I have a triple monitor setup with three of the 27" CRG5 Samsung curved monitors. The curve is wonderful! I definitely recommend it. However, gaming with only two monitors may cause an issue in that the bezels of the monitors will be directly in the center of your field of view. You will still be able to see the part that is blocked by the bezel (unless you use bezel correction), but I feel it would be annoying not being able to look directly at the center of the screen. I would recommend three monitors instead, or just one larger monitor. Two would be fine for productivity and desktop work.. three is great for gaming. It would be best to run off Display Port, in my opinion. My GPU has three outputs for Display port and I have all three of the monitors connected to the GPU. This monitor does not include a Display Port cable. It only includes one HDMI cable. Samsung makes a 49 inch curved monitor: Samsung 49" CHG90 Super Ultra-Wide Monitor. I have seen it in-person at Best Buy and it is magnificent. If you have the budget, you might consider that monitor.