Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow does it do picking up long hair? My daughter pulls her red hair out and it has clogged and broken every vacuum I have owned including a Kirby! (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow does it compair to the 990, 880 and 660 I Robot as far as cleaning, noise, and over all use? (4 Answers)Answers
I actually just posted a review comparing it to the Roomba 860 and Neato D80. Overall I think it's the better vacuum. No louder than the Neato (which was slightly louder than the Roomba) but has a quiet mode where you can barely hear it, if you need to quiet it to take a call or similar. The cleaning is superior to both, and it just feels sturdier and better built.
- QuestionHow good is it at picking up dog hair ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMulti level homes? How or does Vacuum work on this? We have 3 busy levels. Thank you for any insight ~Carlee PS: Thank you whoever asked about human hair!! With 3 teen girls w/ long hair...I was surprised I had not seen that question till now. (2 Answers)Answers
The unit memorizes it's path on one level using sensors in three dimensions. If you took it to another level you would have to take the charging station as well. It will "think" it is on the original level and start on the same path, but the sensors "look" at the ceiling and should adjust for the new walls it will see/sense. It has stairs sensors so it won't fall down. Should work fine, just take the charging station to each level before you start the unit. Cleans cat hair and everything really well. Ours has gotten stuck once under a table the first time we ran it. It beeps in distress so if you are home, you can free it. Never has been stuck again since we've had it. Turn lights on in closets so it will clean there. It will stop if the reservoir fills up. Again it will beep to signal that it needs attention. I love that the dirt reservoir components can be washed in the sink. Our cats now ignore it or follow it around. If it needs recharging before it finishes beware that it might start cleaning the rest of your home after it recharges - in the middle of the night. Best tech purchase of the year for us.
- Questiondoes it resume cleaning after being low on charge and returning to the base for charging. best buy and samsung reps said it does not. (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow is it on hardwood floors? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with the docking station or do I have to purchase that separately? (5 Answers)
- Questionis it possible to update the software and firmware on this ? (2 Answers)Answers
Samsung has offered firmware updates only on the WiFi equipped models. There is not much need for updates -- except for the complexities of WiFi itself, and supplied apps. The robot operation has been perfected over many years and is only one function, unlike a PC with many programs.
- QuestionHow is it on carpet? My house has one floor that is entirely carpet (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it require an overnight charge for the first time? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions