Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan you record FM radio? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes you can! When you open the radio, press the bottom button. It'll bring up a menu with Add Preset, Auto Presets, View All Presets, and Recording. Scroll down to Recording and press the center button. Press it again on Record Now.
- Questionmicro sd card (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHello, just need to know if this mp3 player is compatible w/ Itunes. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre there any MP3 Players that would be able to charge from a cord to a wall instead of by a computer? (3 Answers)
My com. battery does not charge my com (because I believe something is stuck where you plug it in to charge not the wall slots, but I don't have money to fix that right now and I'm not a technical person nor do I want to buy a new com, my com works fine regardless.) I just want to know if there are any separate ways of charging this without the use of a com?Answers
- QuestionWork in car? (2 Answers)Answers
Depending on which model Honda you are driving, it may work for you. If it has an auxiliary port connection in your car (typically the base/lower trim lines), you can plug the player's earphone jack into the auxiliary port to play your music through your speakers. If it does not have the auxiliary jack, you cannot connect it since the player does not support blue tooth. I don't know if the player will play when connected to the USB port for power/charging, so you may have to play your music off the player's battery. Hope that helps!
- QuestionCan I sort by artist and genre? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow do you download music. and can the music be free (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionis charger and belt-clip included with the unit? (2 Answers)Answers
Belt-clip is part of the player. Charge through USB 2.0 port. Package Contents: * Sansa Clip Zip ™ MP3 Player * USB 2.0 transfer cable (for Hi-Speed transfer and battery charging) * Earphones * Quick Start guide * Starter CD (Sansa Updater and Rhapsody offer)
- QuestionJust bought , earphones only work on one side. How do I get the FM radio function to work? (2 Answers)Answers
If you use the player regularly and the earphone connector gets yanked out it can damage the contacts and may only work on the one side. You might also try your headphones on another device to make sure that isn't the problem, and lastly make sure the headphones are able to push in all the way, some are slightly angled and that bit of plastic may need to be filed down. As for the radio push left or right to the radio tab and push the middle button. use the left or right (station up or down respectively). The receiver is not of great quality so if you are indoors you may not get a good signal. I work in a warehouse and because of the metal I don't get a signal at all.
- QuestionCan I use 2.1 speakers with this MP3 Player? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions