Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $94.99
The previous price was $104.99
QuestionWill this hard drive work with the Microsoft Xbox one. Please answer A.S.A.P as it's on sale for today and I think Tuesday only. Maybe Wednesday also but I'm not to sure. Thank you in advance! Steve
- Answer Yes it will work with the xbox one. I purchased the same for my xbox one and it works great.
QuestionIf i were to move the hard drive from one pc to another would it save the files or would they be damaged/deleted?
- Answer Moving the external drive from one pc to another does not affect the files and data stored on the external drive.
- Answer This drive only runs at 5400 rpms. There are some 7200 rpm external options out their, but at a higher cost to you. here is my rule of thumb on these (if it does not say 7200 rpm in the description then its most likely a 5400 rpm unit). This is still a good drive for the average consumer.
QuestionCan this stay plugged into my PC at all times? I need something so I can free up my disk space on my PC,but still have easy access to the files.Thanks
- Answer Yes, I have mine plugged in all the the time with no issues.
QuestionWill this work with the old version of the ps4? Would you recommend a different External hard drive? Can I find this cheaper anywhere else?
- Answer Yes, this will work with the PS4.
- Answer No, the product is not compatible with a SCAT CHS435HDC DVR.
QuestionDoes this Seagate EHD work on the Dish Hopper 3? I need something with an external power source in order to upload recorded movies/shows.
- Answer Yes, this model works with the Dish Hopper.
- Answer It depends on the capabilities of the security system. This hard drive should be able to handle the task, but most security systems already have a hard drive built into them. Best to contact the security system's manufacturer for confirmation. You'll need a micro USB cable if your system doesn't have a USB 3.0 connection. Good luck!
- Answer Hello Stormin, These are the tech specs for the cables you need: Power supply: PN 100498250 24W 12V - 2A Out 5.5mm / In 2.5mm Data cable: USB 3.0 Micro B All these cables are sold by online vendors, like Amazon. Regards, Zac Seagate Support
- Answer I'm sorry I have no idea why it would be different from the product I purchased. My 4tb has a cord that I plug into a socket on my ups and I never questioned it. Check with the manufacturer.
QuestionCan you partition this drive? I have 2 laptops and data from a 2TB External SSD drive I want to back up on it. But use it as the location for my Microsoft OneDrive as well.
- Answer I myself have no idea. I would go to Seagate, the manufacturer, and ask them.
- Answer It will. You will need a ISB 3 (female) to USB C (male) adapter