Ask a Question
- A: It should work on any make and model.
- A: You need an auxiliary input on your radio the same as if you wanted to play an iPod on your radio
- A: yes that is what i have
- A: You can set XM portable units to tune to fm radio frequency, just use a dead station from your area to avoid static
- A: If, by that, you mean a local retransmitter to send it to your radio, that facility is built into the receiver, not the mounting kit.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions