Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow good is the microphone quality on these, is it "loud&clear" enough to have a good Skype voice call? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill it be discounted on black Friday (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill these work with a TV? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDo these headphones have a wired option and come with a cable? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes!! they come with a Cable with microphone and you can use any 3.5mm jack cable if you wish. i read a review that the bass even works with wired option. check out the review https://medium.com/@Xander51/skullcandy-crusher-wireless-headphone-review-an-exceptional-thrilling-value-packed-portable-463c572f693f#.sni82pby0
- Questionhow far can you go away from your phone till the bluetooth starts cutting out and also would this be good for working out in the gym beacause thats wear ill be mainly using them for? (2 Answers)Answers
My experience with this has been very good. The Bluetooth connection really will vary though, because it also depends on the quality of the signal of the transmitter (in the phone). Having said that, these headphones have worked very well for me and my son (iphone and Note 5). We can use them between multiple floors in our house, including down in the basement. I have a small house, but I would say at least 50 feet of consistent connection (may be farther, but thats about as far as I need). As for the gym, it probably depends on what you are doing (jogging vs lifting, etc). They are kinda bulky (not overly heavy, just large), and would probably be cumbersome and get pretty sweaty too if it was anything high intensity. Great headphones overall though. Hope this helps.
- QuestionDoes it work with Windows 7 ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhen are the white ones coming out? Waiting for month! Still says coming soon....frustrating.. (2 Answers)Answers
I've been waiting for over two months. I just emailed skull candy. Their response is below. Thanks for the email. We have not been told what new colors will be coming out or when they will be coming out. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for choosing Skullcandy! Yours, Becky Skullcandy Customer Experience #STAYLOUD
- QuestionWhat is the best way to charge these headphones? Is plugging them into any adapter or computer fine with the cord provided? Also, to maintain the best possible battery life, should I let these die down all the way first then charge? Thanks! (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy was the half off sale cancelled the day before Black Friday and never brought back? I was hoping to get a pair but now I'm not so sure. (1 Answer)Answers
Keep looking everyday. I got them for my son for $99.99, and then the price went up. I then saw them again two days ago for $149.99, which my girlfriend ordered for me. Yes, I know that knowing what I'm getting is tacky. They only were on sale again for that one day. Next day, full price. Just keep an eye on them every day and you might get lucky. To be honest, I would pay full price for these and planned to after the holidays. Good luck!!
- QuestionAre these sound canceling? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions