Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes these have noise protection (8 Answers)
I would like a set of over the ear headphones that come with built in hearing protection. Would this set work for that? I am often in a noisy environment and would like a dual purpose set. If not these can you recommend others?Answers
- QuestionWhat's the range in feet? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan these headphones be used with a T.V. or are they only designed for/compatible with a bluetooth device? (10 Answers)Answers
The TV must have Bluetooth so that you can connect the device, these headphones are for Bluetooth devices only. My gym has TV's on each treadmill that you can plug your own headphones into. I cannot use the PowerBeats2 headphones on the treadmill because the TV's are not Bluetooth compatible. I keep a second set of earbuds with me so that I can plug into the gym TV's. I am able to connect to my laptop, iPhone & iPad (all Bluetooth compatible)and yes, the volume can be controlled independently from the headphones or the device you are connected too, either one will work.
- QuestionWhat kind of batteries does this take? (11 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan i use the skullcandy hesh 2 to answer phone calls if it is connected to my mobile phone (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan these be used with wires as well? (11 Answers)Answers
- Questiondo these headsets work with your TV sound? (7 Answers)
- Questioncan these headphones connect to my Sony 7.2Ch 4K A/V receiver w/bluetooth (STR-DH750)?? (8 Answers)
My mom just bought a new home stereo receiver which is the Sony 7.2Ch 4K A/V receiver w/bluetooth (STR-DH750). She also bought the skullcandy hesh 2 wireless headphones w/bluetooth. Can those headphones connect/pair with the Sony stereo receiver WITHOUT having to pair the headphones to a smartphone? She just had to exchange the LG Tone Pro wireless bluetooth headset for these skullcandy headphones because the LG Tone Pro headset can ONLY connect to a smartphone or ipod and not to a home stereo receiver. My mom is old and doesn't own an ipod or smartphone, she listens to music on the radio (Sirius XM satellite radio) or she plays CD's on her home stereo. So i want to make sure that these skullcandy headphones can connect to the home stereo receiver via bluetooth? Neither the Sony stereo receiver nor the skullcandy headphones came with a user manual or detailed instructions that explain how to connect/pair the headphones with the Sony stereo receiver. I must be missing a step and not realizing it?? HELP!Answers
Both of the products (the receiver and the headphones) are Bluetooth receivers not transmitters. So no they won't connect to one another! However you can get wireless headphone made for tvs and receivers that's have a transmitter box that comes with them that should allow the wireless connection.
- QuestionCan you switch between songs or take phone calls directly through buttons on the headphone? (11 Answers)Answers
Yes, you can take phone calls while listening to music. With the headphone you cannot switch between the songs. You can increase or decrease volume only using the buttons on the bottom part of right head phone to change. Once the phone conversation is over, it automatically goes back to the song being played.
- QuestionIs Bluetooth 3.0 compatible with this device? (6 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions