Questions & Answers
QuestionThe light consistently blinks red and blue when I turn the device on. What does this mean? I've charged it, turned blue. Took it off the charger and powered it on and it just blinks red and blue???
- Answer As others have said, this blinking is attempt to connect to a device. If it is not connecting, try reinstalling (forget this device) and letting your blue tooth find your device again. I had been using my earphones successfully and then it would not pair, even though. Blue tooth was on. Renstalling worked and mmeditely connected.
- Answer It charges quickly, I just leave them for about half an hour and it's good after that. They hold a charge for quite a long time. I charge mine about every four to five days. The light does go from red to blue when they are fully charged.
QuestionCan it EASILY skip to the next song and if so how? I have a pair of regular skull candy (wired) earphones that were suppose to do this and never did.
- Answer There is a way to skip the song. If you hold down the + button, it will then skip to the next song. If you hold down the - button, it goes back to the previous song.
QuestionMy Skullcandy buds won't charge. I had them plugged in overnight and they didn't charge at all. I blew out the USB port with compressed air to see if there was lint in it or something but still no charge when I plugged it in, Do I need a new battery?
- Answer Make sure too peel the little white stickers off the headphones! I thought mine were broken for the first 3 days
QuestionDoes the sound really rock on these earbuds? And if so then how long would they last after being purchased?
- Answer Yes the sound does great and I've had mine a year their still doing good
QuestionThe design is different. How do the earbuds hang when not in your ears? They look like they wouldn't lay flat or straight down. Is that annoying? Are they comfortable?
- Answer If both ears are out the cord drapes behind your neck and because the cord is not slippery they surprisingly stay there. If one year is out I usually hook it onto my shirt collar. They are very light so one side can just hang there with little issue. The fit is unbelievably comfortable, best of all I have tried. I actually bought two, one for the house and one for the office.
- Answer Usually takes me 30-40 mins
- Answer Yes. It either plays an ascending (on) or descending (off) scale through the buds.
QuestionWhich adapter should I use to charge it safely ? Normal or fast charger ? And what about the amperage and voltage ? Is it necessary to use the cable that came with it or any cable will do ?
- Answer They say to use a 1amp charger. The rapid chargers are too powerful, and ruin the battery.
QuestionI understand these are noise-isolating while listening to music, but are they noise cancelling when on a phone call?
- Answer They are not the best for noise cancellation but the do a good enough job where you can hear the person on the phone without having to ask them to repeat themselves.
QuestionWill these work on a ps3 through Bluetooth ? if so how can I connect it I've been trying and it says I need to put in a pass key which I don't have n no idea where to find it I have no instructions or manual cause I bought them off someone
- Answer I am not sure if these work with PS3. Try 0000 as a passcode. Goodluck.
QuestionHello I'm from Lima - Peru. How much is the cost to send it to Lima and how long will it take?
- Answer order from anywhere and press the checkout button, it will tell you how much to ship when you choose your shipping method.
QuestionMy Skullcandy headphone will start blinking (blue) after 50 minutes of use. Does it mean it's ready to lose the charge?
- Answer It always blinks blue every few seconds while in use. Until it dies. While charging it stays solid red till fully charged then is solid blue.
- Answer That is Bluetooth 4.2 and previous technology. It is the data transmission from source to headset. Wait for Bluetooth 5.0 technology to released (probably at the beginning of 2018) or use a 3.5mm connection .