Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre they water/sweat proof? (11 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the sound really rock on these earbuds? And if so then how long would they last after being purchased? (10 Answers)
- QuestionHow long does it take to charge. Does the light change from red to blue. (5 Answers)Answers
It charges quickly, I just leave them for about half an hour and it's good after that. They hold a charge for quite a long time. I charge mine about every four to five days. The light does go from red to blue when they are fully charged.
- QuestionThe light consistently blinks red and blue when I turn the device on. What does this mean? I've charged it, turned blue. Took it off the charger and powered it on and it just blinks red and blue??? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe design is different. How do the earbuds hang when not in your ears? They look like they wouldn't lay flat or straight down. Is that annoying? Are they comfortable? (5 Answers)Answers
If both ears are out the cord drapes behind your neck and because the cord is not slippery they surprisingly stay there. If one year is out I usually hook it onto my shirt collar. They are very light so one side can just hang there with little issue. The fit is unbelievably comfortable, best of all I have tried. I actually bought two, one for the house and one for the office.
- QuestionDo these come with a charger ? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow Long does the charge last (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does it take for them to get fully charged from being dead (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhen power is turned on or off does these headphones inform you? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAm i able to get replacement ear tips because my size aren't available (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions