Questions & Answers
- QuestionFirst: How collapsible are they? (for travel/putting away) Second: How loud is the sound to others when you are listening; I don't want people to hear my music. (2 Answers)Answers
These aren't collapsible at all, The volume is fine for what you paid and the bleed over isn't terrible unless you are in a quiet environment. These are a great headset for the gym or traveling because they seem fairly robust and the battery life is great. These are my goto headset for the gym bc I can just throw them in my gym bag and not worry about them. Wipe them down after a workout and charge them once a week, hope this helps.
- QuestionWill this work with a TV? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need an over the ear headhone for my Roku 3--what would you recommend? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with the charger for the headphones or do I have to purchase that in addition to the headphone product? (2 Answers)
- Questionare these sweat resistant? (1 Answer)Answers
I use these for the gym to lift and while on the treadmill, no problems so far. Just wipe them off after workout and buy the replacement protection then try to wear them out and get them replaced, so far so good and the battery life is great. I spend an hour a day at least in the gym and I only have to charge them once a week
- QuestionHow was the mic and speaker clarity while using phone calls? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill the Uproar activate wired listening using a backup cable like the Hesh 2? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this good for working out at the gym. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long is the cord? (1 Answer)Answers
48 inches. The extension cable only has audio capability. It can't be used for making phone calls if connected between your phone and the headphones.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionHow good is the bass? I'm not trying to buy something with weak sounds. (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions