Questions & Answers
- Questionwhere is the usb port??? i cant see it in the pictures (3 Answers)
- QuestionAre you able to play music from an andriod on this radio? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes anyone know if google maps from a smart phone play the turn by turn instructions over the radio speakers? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this stereo have a wireless remote? (2 Answers)
- Questiondo you know what a pin drive is (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI want to replace all four car speakers, what's my best choice to go with this stero? (2 Answers)Answers
If you do not plan on using an external amplifier, stick with a mid-range speaker that has a lower RMS rating, around 35-50 Watts, since this radio does not have a high output that an amplifier has. Personally, I recommend the Rockford fosgate prime or punch line of speakers.
- QuestionWill it work with a Windows phone? (2 Answers)Answers
I'm pretty sure it will work with a windows phone. You just have to connect via bluetooth like you would any other type of device, (e.g. bluetooth headset, bluetoth mobile speakers...) The only thing that most likely won't work is the SongPal app. I don't think sony has a Windows mobile version, just Apple and Android. It is also possible that playing music files through the USB might not work either. I'm not sure about this one. I think it might depend on the phone and what USB drivers it uses. I wouldn't be surprised if it did work though. I would expect it to.
- QuestionDo this radio fit in Volkswagen Beetle? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI currently have a CDX-L350. Will this new item slide into existing mount? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this all I need and a harness to install (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions