Questions & Answers
- Questionwhats the difference between wi fi enabled and wifi ready? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionLow light (6 Answers)Answers
It does beautifully! It has become my favorite for all-around shooting. If I'm somewhere where I can't use the flash I set it to Auto and it shows Low Light on the screen so I know it's using all the available light in the scene. The colors come out well and the picture's sharp.
- QuestionCan the battery be removed for charging (like with a wall plug-in)? Or must it be charged in the camera? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan I upload pictures from this camera to an IPad air? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the camera have wide angle lens capability for still shots? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the memory card for the DSC WX350 have to be formatted? (6 Answers)Answers
It doesn't force a format to store pictures or video, but it is always a good idea to format the card in the camera before it is used. I just tried it with a random SD card on my desk and it worked fine without formatting.
- QuestionCan I upload to social media (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this camera good for concerts? (5 Answers)Answers
the camera has a long zoom capability, which you may find useful for getting a tighter shot. That said, the auto focus is a little slow for purpose, since all contrast-based auto focus systems are going to struggle with the lighting conditions of a concert. Also, you may have to manually select the white balance, as auto-balance usually struggles with stage lights, especially flashing colors constantly changing.
- QuestionDoes this camera have a flip-up screen so when you are vlogging you can see yourself? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this camera have macro mode? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions