Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow long does the battery last in a continous use? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan this product be used in salt water? What is the guarantee? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi junior, Yes it can. This Walkman can be use with fresh water, tap water, perspiration, pool water and salt water. You may check the full specifications of this Walkman in the link below. https://docs.sony.com/release//Help_4580541111.pdf Thanks, >Joffrey
- Questionhi, can the whole audio bible be downloaded to this player? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan I put my spotify tunes on this device? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan the ambient noise feature be turned off and on? I would also like to use them on a plane, do they have active noise canceling? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes the ambient noise can be turned on and off. There is a button the left side headphone to do so. To my knowledge they are not noise canceling, but if you use the earbuds that fit accordingly to your ears you really can’t hear anything but your music, which is why they added two microphones for the ambient noise feature.
- QuestionCan we play Podcast and audible's audiobook? if yes, if possible, pls send link to instructions. Thx (2 Answers)
- QuestionCAN I USE MY MUSIC OR MUST PAY THE MUSIC EVERY SONG? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi PERSEVERANTE, Yes, you can transfer your music to this walkman. Check these links for more details: https://docs.sony.com/release//specs/NWWS413BM_mksp.pdf http://helpguide.sony.net/dmp/nwws410/v1/en/cover/level3_16.html. Regards, Vincent
- QuestionDoes it work with MS windows 10? My last did not (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have very sensitive ears. Are the earbuds that come with the unit hard or are they covered with a soft plastic? If they are hard, can the sound be heard with the unit fitting around the neck. I want them for water jogging. (2 Answers)Answers
My Sony Walkman came with two styles of earbuds. One for underwater and one for land use. Both are soft pliable rubber and the band around the head and over ears is covered with a softer rubber. The only part which is hard is the actual MP3 player/speakers which should rest outside your ear. If you are still worried I would suggest stopping at a store in person and seeing if they have a pair you can look at and touch.
- QuestionDo you offer an 8gb device (2 Answers)Answers
In my research, the only 8gb version is on the Sony website directly. They also offer more colors of this device. But I preferred buying from BB because I had that return option if needed since I had no experience with this product and the only YT videos I found were years old. Hope that helps.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions