Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan someone tell me what the main difference is between these and the sony mdr100x? Ive been trying to do research but nowhere has a comparison of the two. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the thing that makes this a NEW 950N1 vs. the previous 950BT (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is the sound profile compared to the XB950BT? (3 Answers)Answers
They're side by side in my best buy store, so might be best to sample yourself. That said, the bass is MUCH louder with the N1, all the way up to who knew folks liked this much base. The N1 is nice and crisp through the response and sounds much better for it. The mid range sounded completely flat to me on the BT whereas the N1 is more balanced. My $50 Sony extra bass ear buds sound much better than the $150 BT headset, whereas my ear buds are left behind with the N1. For the current price difference today you'd but nuts to by the BT.
- QuestionDoes the headphones work well with iPhone 7 (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhen will you restock on the green color of this product? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan you use these Headphones to plug into and listen to Aircraft entertainment or a tablet that is not Bluetooth capable? If not is there a Sony product that will? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the headphones be used at the same time the TV sound is on for the others in the room. Or is it a one or the other. (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, the headphones can be used at the same time others are watching TV in the same room. TV sound is only muffled a little unless you have the music on louder than the TV sound. You will have to experiment on the sound level of the music (through the headphones) vs TV that is most comfortable to you. Hope this helps.
- Questioni like the new technology and all but are these ones louder (volume wise) than the previous ones? thats the only small complain i had for the old ones (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan these be used to answer calls. (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions