Questions & Answers
- Answer I've ridden one of these bikes and it can't take you no further than 7 miles and then the batteries die and you're left stranded searching for a place to charge it then you have to wait at least an hour before it's fully charged so you can ride another 7 miles before it dies out on you again. Sincerely Taina J Otero
- Answer Hello and thank you for your interest in our Swagcycle Envy! Our bikes weighs 30.87 lbs. If you have any further questions you can ask here, DM our Facebook page, Live-chat us at Swagtron.com OR email firstname.lastname@example.org!
QuestionWhere can i test ride
- Answer Hi Corcoran! We apologize, but currently there are no locations where our units are able to be tested before purchase! Rest assured, all new Swagtron products come fully protected by our gold-standard warranty for an entire year against defects! We also provide Protection Plans at affordable prices which offer coverage for your unit against accidental damage and normal wear and tear on our website at swagtron.com! If you have any further questions you can ask here, DM our Facebook page, Live-chat us at Swagtron.com OR email email@example.com! #SwagtronCares
QuestionI have the Swagtron - SwagCycle Envy Electric Bike and the battery died and can't be recharged. When I took the battery out to see what I needed it was a 37 Volt and the bikes now list a 36 Volt. Will the 36 Volt work in place of the 37 Volt in my bike?
- Answer Hello! Thank you for contacting us regarding your Envy. We apologize, but no the two different volts can not be switched around. The unit needs a 36 volt battery and so you would need to make sure the proper battery is replaced. Our techs would be happy to replace the battery in our bike. If you have not yet received assistance, please email us at WeCare@Swagtron.com so that we can ensure this receives prompt attention! Swagtron's escalated customer support team is available right now and is looking forward to hearing from you soon.
- Answer In case it break you can send it to China in our main factory please allow 18 months to repair it. Thank you