Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the movie start off where it was if power is loss? (5 Answers)Answers
I read a review after I bought this DVD player and almost returned it because the review said it started over when power was turned off. I tried it in different ways and it always started at the beginning. I decided when in doubt read the directions. It is easy to set the DVD player to start where it left off using the remote control and going to settings. It explains this in the directions. Set it once and it will always start where it left off until you change it.
- QuestionDo both the units have ear phone jacks? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow are the screens connected? I see that one is master and one is just a monitor. Are they connected via wires or is it wireless. Wondering if I can set it up with one screen in each row of a van. Thanks. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you easily swap out dvds, or do you have to remove from mount to change it each time? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you play blue ray movies on it (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the strap for these go vertically around the head rest or horizontally? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan wireless headphones be used with this dvd player? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan it play different movies on each screen? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this player works if not conected to the car? Does it run on batteries as well?? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am having difficulty making 2 players sync. Only main player will play movie and will not play on other DVD player. Unit is brand new out of box and plugged into car adapter. (5 Answers)Answers
Make sure all of your cables from the primary are plugged into the other one. Also, it may seem obvious, but there is an on/off switch on the secondary unit. Make sure this is on, as this set of screens can be operated with the primary only if you do not want the secondary on as well all of the time. That way, you can keep the secondary plugged in all the time and use the power switch to turn it off and on. I hope this helps.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions