Questions & Answers
- Answer Tightly, but yes. It's primarily a sleeve.
- Answer so far it has for me at least in the rain
- Answer Yes, I've a 17" inches laptop and It fits well.
- Answer It comes with a shoulder strap. It is optional if you want to use it.
- Answer Mine came with the strap. Just read a question from a customer who didn't get the strap with it though. Maybe it's the difference between buying it online vs. in store? But that still wouldn't make sense. It should come with the strap.
- Answer Mine came with a strap. You might want to bring this up and have them ship you a new one. ??? Kinda useless without a strap.
QuestionDoes the sleeve come with a detachable shoulder strap? I see that the question was asked 2 years ago and the answer was "Yes". Is that still the case? (no pun intended LoL)
- Answer Yes, the shoulder strap is detachable.
- Answer Hello, Dana. Thank you for reaching out to us. Our bags have a water resistant coating on them. This case also has a front zippered pocket for accessories and other essentials.
- Answer No. It won't fit a 17" laptop with cords on it. It's design for a 15" laptop. Im using a dell 15" laptop and it perfectly fits without any hassle.
- Answer Probably It’s loose on the 15”
QuestionWould my Dell Inspiring 23.8 touch screen fix in this bag. Would it slip? Is it any support around the bag so your computer or screen will not get damaged?
- Answer Idk if this was a troll but no the bag is only for laptops up to 16”
- Answer Most likely not, as it's only really able to fit 15 inch laptops. My 15.6 in can fit in well, but I couldn't see anything larger fitting in the bag.