Questions & Answers
- Answer The "expert" says no camera, if thats so then why have i heard a shutter sound 3 times coming from mine
QuestionHow do you turn on the pro creative upscaling? Cant seem to find it anywhere... false advertising?
- Answer its automatic, theres no setting to "turn on". might do some research next time before claiming "false advertising". could also just read the user manual.
QuestionI just purchased the 65S421 and am wall mounting it. I only see two holes near the bottom of the screen. Where I would expect the two upper holes to be there are holes but the have screws in them. Am I suppose to use those upper holes?
- Answer Mine did have screws in the two upper holes. I removed them and used those as the upper mounting holes. The measured 400mm x 200mm by VESA standards so I was confident they were correct and were the same size and thread as the empty mounting holes.
QuestionWhat size mounting screws fit the 65” 4K HDR model 65S421. The ones provided with my mounting kit do not fit.
- Answer This TCL Roku TV uses M6 screws for mounting purposes. The length depends on your mount. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer You can download the free Roku app on your smart phone or tablet to use voice search, voice control, and experience private listening. To enjoy private listening you simply click private listening in the app, and attach headphones to your smart phone or tablet. Or you can use the 3.5 mm headphone jack in the back of the TV to connect standard headphones/Bluetooth headphones with a transmitter. Hope this helps. Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer Absolutely! This TCL Roku TV has 3 HDMI ports, one of which is HDMI ARC. Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionWhen I turn on with my comcast cable remote it goes to a screen with a list of options. I only want it for the cable box so I have to use a different remote to select the cable box. Can I have it default to that so it goes right to cable? using 1 remote?
- Answer Instructions to set tv display on power up. Hope this helps. https://support.tclusa.com/23507-roku-tv/how-to-set-input-displayed-on-power-on
- Answer An external Roku device is a bit different than a Roku incorporated into a TV. However, our TCL Roku TV provides a similar experience, and receives continual updates like the traditional Roku devices. Our TV also provides super quick navigation, high refresh rate, low input lag, and dedicated game mode for gaming. By having the Roku device incorporated into the TV it allows an addition HDMI to be open for other devices to connect to. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionDo you have the distance between the legs of the stand from the furthest point to the other?
- Answer For this 65 inch TCL Roku TV, the feet spacing to fit on a stand is 49.1 inches. Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer For this 65 inch TCL Roku TV, the feet spacing to fit on a stand is 49.1 inches wide, and 9.7 inches deep. Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionI hooked up a older DVD player with red,white and yellow cable and when I input DVD player the. screen shows no signal...is it on? It is on and correctly hooked up as far as I know. Should I purchase a more modern one with the HDMI cable hook up?
- Answer I would suggest getting a new player with HDMI. Even if you could use the composite inputs your picture will be awful. 480i compared to 1080P is a huge difference.
QuestionDoes this tv have bluetooth ?
- Answer Currently, our TVs do not support Bluetooth. If you are trying to connect a sound bar or speakers you can use the Optical port, or the HDMI ARC port. For Headphones, there is a Headphone jack on the back of the TV, or you can download the Free Roku app for private listening. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer Absolutely! The YouTube TV streaming channel is one of the thousands of streaming channels offered through the Roku Channel Store. In fact of the top 25 streaming channels, TCL Roku TVs offer all 25! You can also visit www.roku.com/whats-on to see other streaming channels Roku offers. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer You don’t really need one, but my number one recommendation is to use the cardboard it comes with to align the location you want the TV to be mounted, then mark the holes for whatever wall mount you want to use. The tv screw posts are lower than the center of the TV. The TV weight is listed in the specs, so make sure you get a mount that is capable of supporting the weight. If you chose a swivel mount that extends away from the wall, ensure it isn’t going to sag forward and pull the mount away from the wall (i.e. stay away from the ones with only one swing arm).
- Answer This TCL Roku TV does have a gaming mode. Although we do not have exact numbers, as we have not done measurements with our TVs, we can say that the input lag is relatively low. In fact, with the combination of 4K UHD, HDR support, a dedicated gaming mode, and amazingly low input lag, this is a great option for a gaming TV! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer Absolutely! This TCL Roku TV includes access to all of these streaming channels and thousands more! You can visit www.Roku.com/whats-on to see what other streaming channels are offered. Thank you, TCL Customer Support