Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $637.99
The regular price is $749.99
QuestionThe box size is not correct on Best Buy's page. The actual box size is 72.8" x 46.0" x 10.0" according to TCL website and my measurements. Please correct this, Best Buy. It caused me headache when I arrived to pick it up from the store. TCL 75S434
- Answer Thank you. The dimensions of the box are indeed 72.8" x 46.0" x 10.0". Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionI want to place this on our fireplace mantel. It is a long and skinny mantel and I was wondering how wide the actual feet are that the tv sits on.
- Answer For this 75 inch TCL Android TV, the feet spacing to fit on a stand is 57.1 inches wide and 15.9 inches deep. Additionally, it is not recommended to place a TV over a fireplace. This precaution is given due to the fact that if a fireplace is used it will put off heat, and possibly smoke. This may cause damage to the TV if it is mounted directly above a fireplace. Additionally, in our quick start manual under 'Important Safety Instructions' we caution against installing our products near any heat sources like radiators, stoves, heat registers, etc. In order to maintain safety we caution against mounting at this location. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer support
QuestionIt is showing screen dimensions of 57.6 wide x 38.1 tall. I think one of these dimensions have to be wrong because diagonally it is supposed to be 74.5 and that math doesn't add up (A^2 + B^2 = C^2). Anyone know the actual dimensions?
- Answer TCL's website has the 75S434 dimensions listed as 66.2" x 38.1" https://www.tcl.com/us/en/products/home-theater/4-series/75-class-4-series-4k-uhd-led-smart-android-tv-75s434
QuestionDoes this 4 series has ATSC 3.0 Tuner (Next-gen Tuner) to receive 4K broadcast TV? Since this fairly new series, I hope it does
- Answer TCL TVs continue to feature digital TV tuners with advanced program guides and an available live TV pause feature from broadcast channels. There are no plans to support ATSC 3.0 tuners. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionMy cable company is Spectrum and I love watching NY1, will I be able to watch Spectrum channels on this TCL?
- Answer This TCL TV features various inputs that can be used to connect external devices like a cable box. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionTCL - 75" Class - LED - 4 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR - Android TV Model:75S434 has that soap opera effect
- Answer Typically, the "Soap Opera Effect" is caused by interpolation. This TV does not feature interpolation. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer The USB port on the TV can indeed be used for video playback. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer The Peacock TV and Sling TV streaming apps are indeed some of the many available streaming apps on this TCL Android TV. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionDoes the remote have the "aspect" button to change the aspect ratio on non 16:9 format or to zoom in on 21:9 content?
- Answer You can adjust the aspect ratio by: Navigating to: TV Settings (AKA gear button on the TV Remote) -> Picture -> Advanced Settings -> Screen Settings -> Aspect Ratio. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionDo you need the remote for voice control or will it work like other Google devices that are always listening?
- Answer You would need the remote or other smart device to communicate to the TV. The TV itself does not respond to voice commands. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionLooks like there is no empty hole to attach the mount. Should I take off the four screws in the lower center of the back board?
- Answer There are a total of 4 mounting holes. 2 of them have screws in them, and should be removed. We recommend using the appropriate M6 screws that come in the mounting bracket screw kit. This TCL Roku TV uses a 300mm x 300mm VESA mounting pattern. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
- Answer We currently do not have any additional information concerning updates to our TVs other than what has been posted on our website and social media. Any updates will be available through our website www.tcl.com as well as our social media accounts. You can also sign up for our news letter to receive the most current information. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support
QuestionWhat is the distance between the feet on the bottom of the unit as well as depth of the feet
- Answer For this 75 inch TCL Android TV, the feet spacing to fit on a stand is 57.1 inches wide and 15.9 inches deep. Hope this helps! Thank you, TCL Customer Support