Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $29.99
Questioncan you go on the internet
- Answer Yes it is fast and powerful will do anything any other 4g cell will do... YOU need data test and messages... if wifi available it uses wifi instead of data... I save tons but don't use the internet with it so much I bought the phone and pay maybe 150 per year... If You use internet alot on Your phone You will probably use more time... camera is fantastic too phone is fast does everything
QuestionCan I use this phone via my wifi and not incur any activation or monthly charges, if I just want to use it to access the internet only?
- Answer Yes, you can do that with any smart phone.
- Answer The difference between "Activate Today" and "Activate Later" is that the activate today option requires that you activate the device with Tracfone when you checkout and the activate later still gives you the opportunity to activate the phone with Tracfone later but doesn't include the added discount at checkout...^IFV
- Answer The TRACFONE - LG Journey - Aurora Black does not have a fingerprint sensor. The screen on the phone turns off and locks itself if you press the Power/Lock key. This also happens after the device is left idle for a specified period of time. If you press the Power/Lock key when a screen lock is not set, the Home screen appears immediately. To ensure security and prevent unwanted access to your device, you can set a screen lock which prevents unnecessary touch input on the device screen and reduces battery consumption. We recommend that you activate the screen lock while not using the device. There are several screen lock options available. • Tap O > Settings > Lock Screen & Security > Select Screen Lock and then select the method your prefer. You can swipe on the screen to unlock the screen. You can draw a pattern to unlock the screen, enter a PIN (numeric password) to unlock the screen or enter an alphanumeric password to unlock the screen...^IFV
- Answer TracFone is a prepaid MVNO that runs on all four major networks—Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. If you're bringing your own phone to TracFone, the network you use will be dictated by which carrier you originally bought it from. For example, if it's a Sprint phone, or if you bought it from an MVNO that runs on the Sprint network (like Boost), that's the network you'll be tethered to. If, on the other hand, you're buying a device from TracFone, your network will be dictated by the specific device. Some of their phones are tuned to T-Mobile, others to Verizon, others still to Sprint and AT&T. Best Buy can activate the TRACFONE - LG Journey - Aurora Black with your prefered network carier...^IFV
QuestionI have an Alcatel smart tracfone that is slow as molasses when using the internet on WiFi or data. Does this phone have the speed a real smart phone?
- Answer Alcatel is designed for seniors, kids or anyone who wants to JUST call and text. Yes it's a smart phone but... It's a slowwwww dumb smart phone. A plus in Alcatel's favor... It takes a beating and keeps on working. Hope this helps.
QuestionI need a phone that is capable of wifi dialing and receiving calls, that is also capable of sending and receiving regular cell calls whenever I'm within range of a tower. Interested in LG Journey LTE (L322DL) Will this phone meet needs. Available?
- Answer My LG Journey receives E-mails through WIFI & Cell towers, But only does calls & texts through cell towers. Disappointing, really.
- Answer It is possible. SAFELINK WIRELESS® is a program provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc. serving eligible households. Please consult directly with the carrier. ^Daphane
QuestionDoes this phone offer a way for parents to see child's location? Any GPS availability? I have an iPhone and not ready to pay that kind of money for my elementary school child.
- Answer Life360 is a free app, you don’t have to get the premium. Can be downloaded. This is what I use to track my 6th grader.
Questionis there techs available to help with changing existing number and airtime to the new phone ? my airtime bills is already paid until 3 - 1 -22 so id obviously want that transfer to new phone and hopefully keep my existing phone number.
- Answer Please contact TracFone directly online at https://www.tracfone.com/techsupport for Customer Support. Thank you. ^Daphane
- Answer The TRACFONE - LG Journey™ - Aurora Black, Model # TFLGL322DC3PWP is a hearing aid-compatible phone and has an M3/T3 HAC rating. Phones with a rating of "good" or "excellent" assigned for use with hearing aids set in microphone mode are assigned a rating of M3 or M4. Cell phones using inductive coupling technology are tested for telecoil coupling capability according to the ANSI C63.19 standard. Those that are considered passing (those with a rating of "good" or "excellent") for use with hearing aids set in telecoil mode are assigned a rating of T3 or T4. The higher the "M" or "T" rating, the less likely the hearing aid user will experience interference while using a cell phone....^IFV
QuestionAre SIM cards for track phones limited to a specific carrier. Example, I need to replace my TCL A2 phone. I have service through walmart family plan. Will this track phone allow me to just insert my existing plans sim card to continue with my paid service
- Answer Yes, the TracFone SIM card is for use on TracFone's network. It is not an unlocked device. ^Daphane
QuestionI just want a phone that will allow me to download the App Life360 on it and have the battery last all day. Will this phone do this and how much a month does it cost to have this phone.
- Answer The Life360 app will work on Android devices running OS 8 and up. This phone has Android™ 9.0 Pie. Life360's Drive Detection technology requirements include GPS, accelerometer, gravity sensor and gyroscope. However, having these does not guarantee that Drive Detection is supported on that device. The phone does have GPS but no reference is made for an accelerometer, gravity sensor or gyroscope. I do not think this phone will support this app. ^Daphane
- Answer No, this phone does not support Virtual reality. ^Daphane
- Answer This phone will support wireless technologies 2G, 3G, 4G and 4G LTE and networks CDMA/GSM Please consult with your carrier to confirm international use. ^Daphane
Question1) Does phone come with charging cable and plug? If not, what charging cable type is required? Mahal[
- Answer Yes, a USB cable and Charger are included. ^Daphane
- Answer Please visit https://shop.tracfone.com/shop/en/tracfonestore/phones to learn about the various plans offered. ^Daphane