Questions & Answers
QuestionHow long does the battery last
- Answer I would say a SOLID 7-8 hours. That is a fairly conservative number I believe. Use it almost everyday at work and once in a while it will die, then I remember that I forgot to charge it the night before and that is why. Hope that helps you and if you do get the speaker, you also receive the same duration of music to which I just responded.
QuestionDoes this speaker turn off after a few minutes of inactivity? I got gifted an iHome one that does auto-off after like 5~ minutes of inactivity, and in my line of work, that's extremely irritating. It also rarely auto-reconnects.
- Answer From the Ultimate Ears website: WONDERBOOM will automatically turn itself off after 15 minutes of inactivity to save battery life.
- Answer It has a good range the iPad is in house and speaker is backyard with no problem
Questiondoes this pair with other UE devices? I have a UE mega boom and would like to get another speaker to hook up with it
- Answer Wonderbooms can only pair w/ another Wonderboom. But I’ve connected a pair & they sound great together
- Answer The Wonderboom is the only speaker that does not use an app like the other UE speakers do. You will have to adjust the EQ in the music app you're using.
QuestionCan you let it float in the pool and hear the music clearly underwater? Also, by floating it, will it maintain the Bluetooth connection to my iPhone?
- Answer You can let it float, it works just as advertised. The quality underwater isn't the best, however you can still hear the speaker prominently. The connection worked just fine with my water tests as long as it doesn't go too deep.
QuestionI just bought 2 speakers. When I paired them together. One of them don’t play smoothly. Do you have any suggestion?. I have been thinking to return them.
- Answer I've never had that problem. I would just turn them off and re-pair them. I have had to do that a couple times when they did not connect to each other. But I have had mine for a couple years and haven't noticed any issues for the last year or so.
- Answer Unfortunately, you can only connect two Wonderbooms together at one time. Utimate Ears other Boom models---Boom, Boom 2, Boom 3, Megaboom, Megaboom 3, and Hyperbooms---not only can connect to each other, but you can connect 150+ of them together (Using the Ultimate Ears Boom app). - Richard from Logitech