Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $530.99
The previous price was $629.99
QuestionWhat is the dimensions of the top platform where the TV will be sitting? With most TV's now they have a wider base with legs not the center stand and I wanted to make sure the top platform would still accommodate. Thanks.
- Answer Hi Mike! The dimensions for the top platform are as follows: 15-3/4" D x 25-1/8" W. The height of this platform is 2-1/2" above the rest of the piece. Typically, this works out with most TVs with legs as well. However, I recommend verifying the clearance below your TVs legs to make sure it would fit. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or 877-203-2917 and we can answer any other questions or help with assembly if needed. Thank you!
- Answer Hi! This is a great question. This piece heats up to 400 square feet. The heat output of the unit is 4400 BTU; heats at 89.6 degrees. I hope that helps! Thank you!
QuestionWhat are the dimensions and high
- Answer Hello! Great question! The dimensions of this piece are 60" W x 15-3/4" D x 26-1/4" H. If you need a more detailed dimension drawing, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to send you a copy! Thank you!
- Answer Hi Mike! This piece does require assembly. Thankfully, the assembly is easy. That said, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or 877-203-8917 and we'll gladly help you answer any questions about assembly! Thank you!
- Answer Unfortunately, no. This tv console ships flat packed and complete assembly is required. Please reach out to Best Buy to ask if they offer assembly with their Geek Squad.
- Answer Nice unit to small for most home theater components though. Expect delays in shipping. I was told one week for delivery. It took a month.
- Answer Hi John, thank you for reaching out here! This piece ships in 1 box. I hope that helps with your decision! Thank you!
QuestionHow many amps does this require. Can this be plugged into a standard 15amp outlet with other items on the same circuit? Or does this require a 20amp circuit?
- Answer Hi! This is a great question. Here is some relevant data for this unit requires: AMPS = 12 VOLTAGE = 120V AC FREQUENCY = 60Hz RATED POWER = 1400 W This piece can be treated like most appliances that don't require a special plug. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-203-2917 if you have any other questions, thank you!
- Answer Hi! Great question! This piece does have openings for cable management. Thank you!
- Answer Hi! Thank you for this question. The dimensions of the shelves are: 12-3/8" D x 16-7/8" W. Hopefully that helps! Thank you!
QuestionWhat are the fireplace specs? Flame settings, heat settings, how many sq. feet the unit can heat?
- Answer Hello K, This item has a simple plug-in unit for easy installation. It has two switches, one to turn on heat and one to turn on flames. So they can be operated independently of one another, but the settings are on/off. It can heat a room up to about 400 sq. feet. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!
- Answer Hi Fustratedshopper, This item is made of high-grade MDF, tempered glass, and metal hardware. These and other details can be found under the "Features" tab as well as "Specifications" on the listing. Please let us know if you have any other questions!