Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $208.99
The previous price was $249.99
Questionwhat are the other dimesnions of this unit, all that is listed is height. please update the width and depth
- Answer Hello! Thank you for your question! The dimensions for this piece are 52" W x 15-3/4" D x 26-1/2" H. Hopefully that helps! Thank you, blueshirt!
QuestionDo you have any med price tv stands that have 21” deep shelves? Just bought a 65” which will hang above the cabinet
- Answer Hi! This is a great question. Currently, Walker Edison does not offer anything with 21" deep shelves. I hope that helps! Thank you!
QuestionWhat part of this tv stand has to be assembled by the customer? Can it be delivered completely assembled?
- Answer Hi Barb, Great question-- the majority of the TV stand will need to be assembled, but thankfully it is easy to assemble. Hopefully that helps with your decision! Thank you!
QuestionI ordered this stand and put it together last night. However I'm missing some hardware, specifically the door hinges and screws necessary to install the two doors. They did not come with the package, is there a way I can order them?
- Answer Hi Tommy! I apologize that you were missing hardware, that's definitely not how that's supposed to work. I know this was a month ago, but if you're still missing hardware, please give us a call at (877) 203-2917 Thank you!
QuestionMy question was not answered. I asked for the dimensions of the two spaces inside the doors not between the two doors on the cabinet.
- Answer Hi Snowy, Sorry for any confusion and that your question was not answered. The shelves inside are 14 3/8" deep, 14 3/8" from side to side, and combined are 19 1/4" high, but are adjustable. Hope that helps.
- Answer Hi Chris, Thank you for your question. Each center shelf is 14 3/8" deep and 20 7/8" wide.
- Answer Hi Snowy, Thanks for your question! The two shelves in the middle, between the doors, are each 20 7/8" wide, 14 3/8" deep and combined are 19 1/4" high. Hope that answers your question. Let us know if you have any others.
QuestionHello, i was putting this together and messed up on a part, so i un screw everything and try to screw them back in now the screws go straight through the hole, they will not tighten. any idea how to fix this problem? respond ASAP. thanks.
- Answer Hi Chris, We're sorry to hear that! Please contact our Customer Service department for help. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-203-2917.