Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan IKEA install the microwave? (2 Answers)
- Questioncan this be vented to outside ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you increase the timer/cook time end volume? (1 Answer)
We recently purchased this and just installed it, but when setting the timer or cooking food, the end alert that lets you know time is up is pretty quite. Is it possible to increase the volume so we can hear from another room when the timer goes off? (note: I know you can work with the sound settings a bit, such as turning it on and off, but I don't see a way to raise the volume). Also, any way to change the brightness of the digital display?Answers
- QuestionDeminsions? Trim kit. (2 Answers)
- Questionframe for microwave wmh32519cs (3 Answers)Answers
Hello, thanks for the question! If you are referencing the mounting plate, that is included. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances! Sincerely, Chris R.
- QuestionIs this unit hard wired or is it a plug in? Is it 110 or 220 ? (7 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the size of microwave. Have an opening of 30 inches (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions? Does the 1.7 model have smaller dimensions? (4 Answers)Answers
The microwave dimensions are 17.4 inches in height, 30 inches in width and 17.5 inches in depth. It also has a 12 inch in diameter turntable. The 1.7 model has smaller interior space at 1.7 cubic feet but the same exterior dimensions as this 1.9 cubic feet microwave.
- QuestionDoes the steam feature need a water source plumbed to unit? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat are the outside demensions (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions