Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre the bins for the freezer section open basket or closed bins? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI need height width and depth of this refrigerator please. (1 Answer)
- QuestionIf the power goes off will this product come back on... on its own? (2 Answers)
- Questionwater dispenser? (1 Answer)
Does this fridge have an interior water dispenser? I am interested in the white ice series but am looking more for a 22-24 cubic foot one with ice/water in the door. The french door white ice one I love is too big for my space (needs to not be wider than 34"). It doesn't look like you make one that I need as this one is probably too small but might consider this one if it has an interior water dispenser. Thank you.Answers
- QuestionRe. Door Bins for this otherwise perfectly wonderful fridge (1 Answer)Answers
Dear Sasha: We are happy to point you in the proper direction. You may contact our parts distributor Marcone, at 877-486-2371 to research parts and/or place your order. Parts Specialists are available weekdays from 8 am to 8 pm CST. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- Questioncan we turn off the ice maker - we don't have a water connection, and just make ice with old fashion ice trays ? I saw the wire freezer baskets with plastic bin inserts on a model , what is the cost for these ? Are freezer baskets removable to clean? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Cocomom, To manually turn OFF the ice maker, lift the wire shut-off arm to the OFF (arm up) position and listen for the click. This model does not have any other bins besides what comes with the Refrigerator. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionIs the freezer the entire bottom drawer? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhy has my freezer stopped defrosting. Gaskets are tight and nothing has changed in the environment. Second time in 10 days that there is frost on the back of freezer. I know it is icy because the fan makes a noise. Just aged out of warranty. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Baygirl04, we're sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your Refrigerator! For your convenience we have product troubleshooting available at Whirlpool.com under the Service and Support tab. For further assistance please call our Customer Support line 800-253-1301. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances!
- QuestionHow can I easily pull the refrigerator away from the wall for cleaning behind the refrigerator? I can't get it to roll. (3 Answers)Answers
Hi Trix, if the rollers aren't down or the locks are on, you will not be able to move the refrigerator. Please use the link provided to view our literature on this model to get instructions on how to properly raise, lower and unlock rollers. http://bit.ly/2uoiQEs
- QuestionWhat is the height from the floor to the bottom of the fridge door? And what is the width of the doors when both are fully open? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Kat, the width of this model with the doors open at a 90 degree is 35 15/16. As for the other measurements, we unfortunately do not have those. You may want to go into your local Best Buy for more precise measurements. We hope this helps!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions