Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat is monochronic stainless steel (2 Answers)Answers
Dear Valued Customer: Thank you for your inquiry regarding Whirlpool refrigerator model WRF736SDAM. Regular stainless steel appliances have stainless fronts and painted black accents and sides. Monochromatic stainless steel appliances have stainless fronts and painted gray sides and accents. Thank you again for your inquiry. We appreciate and value your business!
- QuestionIs this fridge made in America? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the replacement part # for the water filter? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes freezer come with ice storage bin (6 Answers)Answers
No. To get extra Ice I take a couple Zip Lock Freezer Bags and dump the Ice from the ice maker. Then the cool thing is, using the controls, press the fast ice button and it will crank out ice at a faster pace for 24 hours....
- QuestionStainless Finish (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAdjustable feet? (5 Answers)Answers
Hello Laurie. The Whirlpool refrigerator does have adjustable feet per page 8 of the User Guide. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Whirlpool appliances! Sincerely, Aisha B.
- QuestionDoes the freezer have wire drawers or closed-bottom drawers? Is there a pocket for pizza? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this fridge has gallon door bins? (11 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan best buyu get this fridge in white (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCrushed Ice (9 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions