Questions & Answers
Model: WCG97US0DSSKU: 8636752
Ask a Question
- Best answer: Yes, you can use a griddle on the cooktop.
- A: A vent is recommended for this cooktop.
- A: Hi Melissa, the cut out dimensions are:
Cutout Depth Max(IN,inches) 20
Cutout Depth Min(IN,inches) 19
Cutout Depth(IN,inches) 19 1/2
Cutout Width Max(IN,inches) 29 5/16
Cutout Width Min(IN,inches) 28 1/2
Cutout Width(IN,inches) 28 7/8
- A: Hello Tbone! Yes, this does use propane. It will come with a conversion kit. Thank you for your inquiry on our Whirlpool appliances.
- A: Hello ANJNadgee! The Griddle is an optional accessory. You can purchase it to use. You may contact Whirlpool at 800-253-1301 to order W10685483 this.
- A: CW929- The knobs for this cooktop are metal.
- A: No, the cooktop is not available in white.
- A: It is stainless steel. I don't know the gauge.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions