Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is Sabbath Mode? (6 Answers)Answers
I am not Jewish but my understanding is that Sabbath mode is a timer that can be preprogrammed into the range to turn it on and off at certain times so not to break Jewish traditions like preparing foods on Jewish holidays.
- QuestionIs the cooktop silver as described in specifications? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI need specific instructions for Whirlpool self clean electric oven "steam clean" (1 Answer)Answers
Make sure the oven is cooled to room temperature and then remove all racks and accessories from the oven cavity. For best results, pour 10 oz (295 mL) of distilled or filtered water onto the oven bottom. The Steam Clean feature will take a total of 20 minutes. “End” will appear in the display at the end of the cycle. Do not open the oven during the cycle. Be sure to hand dry any remaining water residue from the oven.
- QuestionVery recently just bought this stove. what is a good cleaner to use on the stove top that wont hurt it? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the bottom drawer under the oven for? (3 Answers)Answers
Most of us use it to store pots and pans. As is noted in some other reviews the drawer isn't as big as others that range owners have been used to. You may choose to read my comprehensive review because I did purchase this stove recently.
- QuestionHow do you remove the lower drawer? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do I change the light in the oven? And my baked products do not brown all the way to the bottom.....what needs to be changed....just purchased this appliance from you in October 2016. (1 Answer)
- QuestionPlease provide the dimensions of this unit. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this unit have a delay bake option? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the warranty on a WFE515S0ET (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions