Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this have an oven light that can be turned on without opening the oven door? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs a griddle available for this model? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questiongas line connection (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCAN IT USE PRPANE GAS (4 Answers)
CAN THESE RANGE BE CONVERTED TO USE LP OR PROPANE GAS IN MEXICO. IS RANGE MODEL # WIRPOOLL # WFG 540 HOES. I WANT TO BUY TODAY' IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTIONS LET ME KNOW PRICE UP TO $ 599.99 WITH 5 BURNERS. 5.8 OVEN. TNAK YOU. ANAAnswers
- QuestionSince this range has convection cooking, is it able to bake a pizza so that the top and bottom are baked evenly, and baked like one would get from a take out pizza place? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs the convection always on or can it be shut off for different types of baking? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the outside get hot (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is Sabbath mode? (2 Answers)Answers
Sabbath Mode is used for those whose religious observances require turning off the lights. When you use this feature, the temperature set points remain unchanged, but the control panel lights, interior lights, and control audio turn off.
- Questionhow oven works? where is the bottom that get oven in work position? (2 Answers)Answers
There are 2 controls for each half of the oven. If you remove the "Flex Divider" I believe there is a sensor that knows you're hearing the whole oven. There are also 2 separate convection fans, on for the top and one for the bottom. You'll love it!
- Questionpower cord (7 Answers)
i just noticed it says that the power cord is not included. how do they expect us to plug it in if one of the most essential things (other than gas connector) is not included? what did people purchase in this case? i didn't automatically get the option to add this to my order. i only realized after.Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions