Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan it wash Queen comforters? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it quiet to run (10 Answers)Answers
Yes it's quiet. Right out of the box it was loud which worried me at first. We had to adjust the legs a few times to balance the washing machine on our floor - once we did that it was VERY quiet. We hardly hear it now even when the laundry door is open.
- QuestionCan you set the water level? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use Tide pods ok? Thanks. (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionLocking Lid (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy load of sheets for a big mushroom shaped ball and often gets of balance...sheets are a big tangled mess...anyone else have this problem? (3 Answers)Answers
It makes a huge difference to separate the sheets as you load them in. Put the larger items like a duvet cover, fitted sheet, and top sheet, one by one on the bottom, then you can just throw in all the other pillowcases and covers on top. We wash our sheets once a week with no problems since we discovered this (after I threw everything in as one big ball the first time like I could on our old machine). It seems inconvenient to put them in individually, but I think it has actually improved how our white sheets turn out after a cycle. It comes out as a ring that's easy to just toss in the dryer too.
- QuestionHow long is the shortest cycle? (5 Answers)Answers
It's hard to say because there are so many ways to program it. You can do light loads, small loads, heavy loads, loads with deep water, extra rinse, etc... So it would depend on the settings you pick. Seriously, you are in complete charge of how & what you wash.
- Questioni used the quick feature....it was quick, but the clothes were a soggy mess...thank God i figured out how to just spin..... what do y'all think i did wrong, initially...i didnt get a manual with the washer only the dryer thank you (2 Answers)Answers
we accidentally ran a load of towels in this, and they ended up the same way. for heavier laundry, 'quick' doesn't run the high speed spin cycle at the end. so you end up with wet clothes. if you set the heavier loads to 'bulky' or 'towels' or manually set the spin cycle to 'high,' you'll be fine.
- QuestionCan I pour an HE powder into the soap dispenser under the top loading lid of my machine or just a liquid? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf Whirlpool and Maytag are the same company and use the same components why does the Maytag offer 10 year warranty on their motors? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions