Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat does the smart mode do? (5 Answers)Answers
Smart mode is for people without much experience flying drones. When in this mode, when you operate the control for going forward, backward and side to side, it moves the drone in the direction you take it with the control regardless of whether you are facing the front or the rear of the drone. If you push the controller up, the drone flies away. Pull it down, the drone come towards you. To the left, it goes left and the same with right. If the controller is in "Angle" mode, it goes by the heading of the drone; by the direction the drone is actually facing with it's nose. Hope this helps.
- QuestionDoes the yuneec typhoon 4k quadcopter Drone require cellphone data to connect to its control? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this drone fly away? (3 Answers)Answers
All drones can fly away but firmware can help by going to its pre-set procedures when this happens but don't know how reliable that is. Drones use common frequencies at 2.4GHZ and 5.8GHZ so I wouldn't fly around other people with drones or in a place where similar radio frequencies may be used as your drone will try to negotiate with other frequencies sort of like a tug of war there and you wonder why your drone is flying away. I think some firmware has it to where it will land straight down if it flies into regulated airspace so fly safe.
- QuestionWhat does the GPS feature do? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI bought mine yesterday and I am having issues with the charger, that whenever I plug it in it flashes green all the time instead of changing to red. HELP! (3 Answers)Answers
Right off the bat, the advertisement goes as something like "ready to fly out the box" well not in those exact words but anyway...I just know that I was able to start mine up without charging it first. What I'm getting at is since you just bought it, its probably fully charged still so maybe run the bats down a little then see what happens at charge. Solid red light means errors as it says on the charger. If it still acts weird and the manual isn't helping go to Yuneek's website where top page shows support phone #. Don't forget your warranty. Also youtube and google it. Good luck to you and safe flying!
- QuestionHow far can I fly this drone what's the range? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat does the accelerometer and compass do? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes it come with the USB adapter for firmware? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this the Q500? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow much weight can it carry? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions