Questions & Answers
- Answer I paid less than $25, and Best Buy charges $7.99 to place it on your phone. Don’t forget to go online and register your product under the Zagg registration warranty.
- Answer Yes , if you are a member of the geek squad it’s free of charge for them to put it in (which I recommend) if not there’s a fee of $8dollars . You might also check with your phone provider, Sprint stores usually only charge $5 dollars as a long you buy the product from them.
- Answer I had the Best Buy tech install it. He had a special device, so I haven't seen any air bubbles or broken edges. It wasn't the least expensive, but so far, I like it.
- Answer Maybe if you catch someone super cool. The franchise does not want to replace for free.
QuestionIs this an edge to edge protector or just the regular size? I know that the edge to edge will not fit with my current case
- Answer It solely covers the screen, there is still just a small amount of space that is not covered by the screen protector so it should be just fine with your case
QuestionDoes this come with a micro fiber to wipe the screen and clean it also does it with cone with stickers to remove dust
- Answer Comes with microfiber
- Answer I use it with the Spigen Tough Armor case. I don’t have a problem with the edges
- Answer As far as the XR iPhone & shield go, I personally have verified that it works with both the OtterBox Defender Pro and the Commuter cases.